Home Sweet Home

Alessia p.o.v

Shawn was finally back home and was fully recovered. The girls were so happy that he was back. Seeing the girls happy made me happy too. Their school play was still about to go on tomorrow night so today was their last day to practice for it. Shawn and I were relaxing in the bedroom while the girls were playing in their rooms after coming back from school. 

Shawn: "It feels so good to be home after so many weeks."

Alessia: "I'm so glad you're back home, I couldn't sleep at all without you in the house."

Shawn: "Really?"

Alessia: "Yeah, I feel much more better with you around. I don't like being alone at night in the bed."

Shawn: "So i'm your soft pillow, huh?"

Alessia: "Yeah, you are. You're so warm and I love cuddling with you."

Shawn: "I love cuddling with you too, i'm so glad i am doing that right now because i've missed that so much. I've missed your hugs and your beautiful face. Your face was all I was thinking about during my recovery."

Alessia: "Haha, really? Even when you were unconscious?"

Shawn: "Okay, maybe not all of the time. I obviously don't know what was going on with me being unconscious."

I laughed.

Shawn: "That car accident was so scary though, I couldn't even find out who caused it to me."

Alessia: "I know it was, I thought you were gonna die."

Shawn: "Me? Die? I'm far from death. I'm scared of death too."

Alessia: "I know, I was just really worried. You should've seen how much I was crying and was missing you."

Shawn: "Aw, I didn't mean to make you feel like that."

Alessia: "It's okay, it's no big deal. It wasn't your fault, it was the driver's."

Shawn: "I'm gonna murder that person that did it to me."

I laughed.

Alessia: "All that matters right now is that you're alive, home, and happy again. I'm just glad to have you in my arms."

Shawn: "I'm glad to have you in my arms too, I always get this amazing feeling whenever you're cuddling me. I get butterflies."

Alessia: "Really? Where?"

Shawn: "In my stomach, haha."

Alessia: "Oh, I should've known that haha."

Shawn: "What were you thinking about?"

I smiled and tried not to make it obvious on what I was thinking about.

Alessia: "Oh nothing, my love."

Shawn: "Are you sure, because I know that face you're doing. If you're thinking about what, then I think I know what you're thinking about."

I smiled for a few seconds.

Alessia: "Okay, you got me."

Shawn: "Well, your kisses always got me feeling going down all the way there."

I knew exactly what he meant by that. And you guys would know too.

Alessia: "Is that so?"

Shawn: "Yes it is."

Alessia: "Are you gonna kiss me?"

Shawn: "Wouldn't waste time on that."

And we kissed. As we were kissing, it was about to get a lot comfortable but we stopped.

Shawn: "Do you think the girls are gonna notice?"

Alessia: "Hmm, i don't think they will. There's a lot of fun going down there."

Shawn: "Yeah, you're probably right haha."

And we continued what we were doing. I was now laying flat on the pillow and Shawn lied down flat on the pillow as well and he grabbed the sheets. And you already know what happens next. It was great having Shawn home again.

A/N: He's home now and Alessia and Shawn are doing some funny business with each other, haha. Next chapter on the school play and the girls' birthday coming up!