Life Updates

Alessia p.o.v

~A week later~

I woke up the next day like as if i was drunk last night. My makeup was a mess and so was my hair. I didn't sleep that well at last night all because of Shawn's accident. When I go to the hospital today, I was hoping for good results. I know good results won't happen that quick, but i'm hoping something a little better. I immediately showered and got changed and redid my makeup which was casual. I had to wake up the girls up for school.

Ava: (groans) "Ugh Mom, can we skip school today?"

Cristina: "Yeah, i'm still upset about dad.."

Ariana: "Me too.."

The way the girls were acting made me even more upset. I really didn't like seeing them like this but i understood why they were. Shawn's accident hit me hard, the way it hit the girls. I knew that if I sent them to school, something bad would happen because of how they felt.

Alessia: "Okay, you girls can skip school today..."

Cristina: "Thank god.."

Alessia: "We're gonna go to the hospital to hear some updates on Shawn."

Ariana: "I hope it's good results.."

Alessia: "Me too, you girls get ready."

Ava: "Okay."

I left the room for the girls to get ready and i scrolled through my phone. I answered the messages that I didn't answer yesterday and scrolled through my social media for a bit. When the girls were ready, we headed to the hospital and sat in the hall near Shawn's room. The doctor came out of Shawn's room.

Alessia: "Hey, doc."

Doctor: "Hello."

Alessia: "How's he doing?"

Doctor: "He's doing fine, we cleaned up his injuries and put treatment on them and he cleaned up the blood and all that stuff."

Alessia: "Did you do the surgery yet?"

Doctor: "The surgery will take place later today."

Alessia: "Is he awake right now?"

Doctor: "He's not unconscious anymore, he's just sleeping."

Alessia: "So he kind of recovering?"

Doctor: "He's getting there, his injuries are still there and still recovering."

Alessia: "Can we go in?"

Doctor: "Yeah, sure."

Alessia: "Thank you."

The good news was that he was breathing again. I just hope he pulls through the surgery. I walked in the room and sat down beside him with the girls. He was peacefully sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up so I waited. He slept for another 2 hours and i was still there with him and didn't leave. And the next thing i knew, he slowly woke up. He was looking around as if he was confused.

Alessia: "Shawn."

When I called his name, he saw me sitting there. I got emotional.

Shawn: "Oh my god, Alessia. Is that really you?"

Alessia: "It is."

Shawn: "Aw, my god. I've missed your beautiful face."

Alessia: "I-i've missed you too."

Ava: "Dad..!"

Shawn: "Aww hey princesses."

Cristina: "We thought we'd lost you."