Chapter 132

Next day whole day Paras just want to irk Sana so he was again and again finding things against her so that he can use them to manipulate Sid .

Paras ,mahira and Sid were sitting in garden area sana went to take a bath so sid was sitting alone when paras and mahira came to him .

Paras- yaar ye sana bhi badi ajeeb hai na matlab kitna natak chalta hi rehta hai kal media ne bhi pura bola isse ki kaise react karti hai kaise baat karti hai bachho ke jaise masoom banne ki koshish karti hai jo ki wo hai nahi kal media ne pura bola na isse.

Mahira- aur nahi to kya logo ko bhi pta hai ki wo sab natak hai uske attention ke liye to media thodi na sunti hai kisi ki woi to bolenge hi na .

Sid got angry listening to this but he didn't said anything as he know if he will say something than it will be a issue for sure and it will go on TV and will effect her vote bank and at this final stage of game it will ruin her game so he kept mum .

Sana came and listen to all this and got angry not only on paras and mahira but also on sid as he didn't said anything so she stomped her foot and went from there sid saw this and curses paras and mahira for saying all the things .

sid went inside and saw sana was sitting on bed .

Sid- baby bahar se kyu chali aai aise .

Sana just glared him for saying this .

Sid- gulped down seeing her so angry so he went near her and hugged her from behind .

Sana- tried to get out of his hold -chod mujhe jaa tu apne chamcho ke paas jaa mere paas mat reh tu unki sun wo bohot acha gyaan dete hai na jaake sun aur ,aur jyada gyaani ban jaa.

Sid- maine to kuch bhi nahi bola baby mai to waha baitha tha wo khud aaye mere paas ab mai kya karta mana to nahi kar sakta tha na .

Sana- haa par tune kuch nahi bola mat tu maanta hai wo jo bhi bol rahe the .

Sid- pagal ho gai ho aisa kaise ho sakta hai aur ye bas kuch din ki to baat hai hum yaha se chale jaayenge to sab theek ho jaayega bas unhe jo boln ahai bolne de .

Sana- sighs mera na kal se dimaag kharab ho rakha hai pehle to ek baar caller of the week ne bola tha ki mai tujhe use karti hoon phir kal media ne bhi bola hai aue ab paras aur mahira bhi bol rahe hai mujhe acha nahi lag raha hai mai tera fayda kaised utha sakti hoon game ke liye tu to mera hai na ti phir ye sab aise kaise bol sakte hai .

Sid- baby logo ka kaam hi hota hai faayda uthana ab har kisi ka to muh nahi band kara sakte na wo jo bhi bolte hai ya jo bhi karte hai usse hum nahi control kar sakte jaroori nahi ki humare actions har kisi ko samjh aaye pehli baat.
aur dusri baat tu meri wife hai agar tu mera faayda nahi uthayegi to kon uthayega haa ye baat alag hai ki tune kabhi mera faayda nahi uthaya par mai chahata hoon ki tu mera faayda uthaye .

Sana- mera dimaag kharab ho jaata hai ye sab sun ke baar baar ek hi cheez repeat hoti rehti hai ye bas jaldi se khatam ho mujhe ab bas ghar jaana hai ye jagah achi nahi hai .

Sid- koi nahi baby tu shaant reh bas kuch din aur phir hum jaayenge na yaha se bas tu shaantv reh .

rest of the day they both spend cuddling to each other and others also resting as they have nothing much to do .

Next day there was a task a turtle task in which house members other than elite club members have to sit in a turtle and who will stay longer will be the winner and he or she will get an advantage .

Sana ,aarti mahira and paras sit in the turtle rashmi ,sid and asim had to take care that task is done sincerely and they can do things to make them to get out of the shell and they will loose the chance .

Sana gave a hint to rashmi that paras hand is out of the shell so she can disqualify him first she gave him warning after that when he didn't listen to her so she disqualifies him similarly she did with mahira .

Paras and mahira were infuriated with this and upon that sana told them that it was her trick which she told her and she got succeeded .

Paras got angry and in that anger he went and destry sana and aarti tunnel too which put the task on hold and sana and aarti got time to eat and to do other chores .

After a while big boss announces that task will resumes and sana and aarti are the contenders now.

Paras and mahira wanted to get their revenge from sana so first mahira said some bad things about her like she is not a loyal friend she doesn't deserve anyone friendship and all other things but sana also give back to her in her own way which shut her mouth .

But paras devil mind was working in a different direction he want sana out at any cost so he use different things and throw in her shell so that she will get out to get some air but sana managed some how after that paras came with chilly powder and throw directly on her face which get into her eyes and it started to burn her eyes she rub her eyes which cause to pain more .

Seeing this Sid was angry and he just want to punch paras on his face but he control himself and hold his head in his palms and here sana couldn't control more so she get out of shell and call sid for water he immediately run and came with water and helped her wash her face and try to calm her down as she was crying in pain when she cleans her face she went to take bath seeing the opportunity aarti came to sid for help as paras throw some in her shell as well sid help her but a little and went to see sana .

Sid in washroom - baby tu theek hai na jayada to nahi jal raha na .

Sana- nahi mai theek hoon uss paras ko to maarne ka mann kar raha hai .

Sid- mera bhi parv kya kar sakte hai chod tu bahar aa mai jab tak chai banata hoon .

Rest day nothing much happen .

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it .

Guys i am so much disappointed with the response i get people are reading it but not ready to comment and vote on it and they are the only source of motivation for a writer but when they will not get it how will they write further. Today i am updating this story even i don't have the heart to but only for those who are waiting for it .
I will update next part only when there will be atleast 250 + votes if i didn't get it then there will be only two updates in a month and if you will vote and comment i will update daily it totally depends on you guys .
I have already written atleast one part of my each story but i will update depending on the response . I hope you will understand my point of view .

And i have started a new story on sidnaaz "Be mine" do check and let me know how it is . Hope you will like that.