Chapter 110

Next there was a task given by big boss to house mates of collecting eggs in their respective baskets two teams were there.

Team A :

Sid

Aarti

Paras

Mahira

Shefali

Team B:

Sana

Asim

Vishal

Rashmi

Sana was supporting asim's team as they save her from nominations and she didn't want to keep any favors from them as she knows they had done it only because they had left no option so they save her.

But Sid was irked by this why she is supporting them she knows he didn't like that vishal and rashmi but she ever listen to him they want her to use as a bait and she is allowing them he knows she didn't like paras mahira and shefali even her bonding with aarti was not good but at least they can't use her when she is with him he knows she was taunting him when she was in the bathroom area he understands her he knows that both are at fault but he can't sit with rashmi either as their equation is worse than with any other person in the house he felt like puking when she came near him when she tried to damage his career he did nothing but she even tried to hamper his personal life why would she do that without any motive she is very cunning she will use this opportunity to make sana against him .

It was not like he doesn't trust sana he trust her on his life but he knows something is cooking in her mind and she will surely do something to create misunderstandings between them .

Task was going to start before that sid was giving instructions to his team and at that time shefali gives a look to sana to show her that they are planning something against her sana ignore her as she know sid can never do something which would be against her may be they fight they say things to each other but at the end of the day they are husband and wife .

Task got started in first round when eggs get collected by housemates aarti in confusion started to fill sana's basket .

Sid- abbe kya kar rahi hai uski kyu bhar rahi hai khud ki bhar na .

Sana saw this and get angry that he said that so she went .

Sana- haa aarti apni basket bhar logo ko tension ho rahi hai kahin koi aur na jaat jaaye apni team apne friends aur apna dimaag aur apni jabaan apne paas hi rakhnai chaiye .

Sid immediately regret what he said to her as he didn't saw that the basket was of sana .

In next round Sana went to take the eggs and when she was going towards her team shefali blocked her by putting her foot in front of her sana lost balance and grabbing that opportunity shefali pushed her down on grass and locked her legs in hers and grab her hands at her back sana got hurt at her stomach as the push was hard her face got hit in grass badly she surely got some bruises of that she tried to move herself out of her grip but as she was captured badly so she was not able to move and then shefali put her hand inside her jacket and scratched her hard sana felt what she is doing is she mad she is herself a girl and she is doing this to a another girl she felt so ashamed that she was treated like this on national television this was not acceptable and she can't move because if she move a little and her jacket got up by chance how will she face that as her shirt that she was wearing inside the jacket got torn by the shefali's doing so she stopped struggling she can't go to that level .

Sid saw how shefali pushed her on ground he felt like going there and pulled sana to himself but this is game and he can't do that he saw how she was struggling in shefali's grip he could feel that she is hurt somewhere as how her face scrunched with pain sid knows she is still recovering from typhoid after effects and he felt his anger rising inside him with each passing second suddenly he saw sana stopped struggling he knows something is wrong as he knows her she can never give up on something easily she even fight with him with equal intensity so how could she give up he saw her face that shows pain and humiliation he really want this to end or he will loose his calm and can do something .

round got over sana get up cautiously and without saying a word get inside the house but paras and all came to him he want to go inside want to know what is wrong with her but all of them are not allowing to move after 10 minutes or so she came but after changing her dress sid felt weird why she changed her dress does something happen which they all didn't see .

Shefali saw sana coming she gave her a wicked smile .

Shefali- sid kya strategy thi superb maza aa gaya .

Sid thought that he said his team not to let other team members take eggs shefali was talking about it .

Sana saw this she thought sid can never tell shefali to do something so horrible to her .

Sid- haa haa wo sahi hi hai .

Sana was shocked because she thought he was saying about what shefali did to her she was still sure he wouldn't had told her to snatch her but to push her on ground and handle her like this it hurts sana to a limit she was already hurt by the way shefali handled her and now listening to this that sid told the strategy she loose her cool she went towards sid .

Sana- tu hai na ye sab teri wajah se hua hai apni na hadd mein reh she grabbed his collar sid was shocked for a moment that why she is saying all this what he did but still he put his both hands on his back and let her do what she is doing .

Sana- ye na tera jyada ho gaya hai tu hai iss sab ki jad i hate you and pushed him a little

Sid was shocked because with the hurt in her voice and with the intensity she said he never felt that sometimes she would said these word to him but she never meant it she always said when he made her eat medicines but that was only for saying not in real but today when she uttered those words he knows she didn't meant that but it hurt him .

Sid- sahi hai sahi hai jo karna hai karo .

Both get hurt by this ,sana then went towards shefali.

Sana- sumo wrestling kar rahi hai saali haath lagaya na iss baar to mujhse bura koi nnahi hoga durr rehna mujhse ab pakadna to door haath lagaya na to muh tod dungi cghahe bahar nikal jau samjhi .

Again task started but it got cancelled due to vishal bad sanchalan as he declared sana winner in the round in which sana had no eggs even .

All get inside the house but two person were badly disturbed by this sana and sid as the gap which started with a small thing is getting wider.

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it.

Guys some of you are saying that story is getting boring it is same like the show I agree somewhat it is same but is important for the plot I am planning you will love it and really sorry if you are not liking it I will try to change it but till then bear it please it's a request🙏😊 hope you will understand.

And tell me how is the story cover??? Do tell 🙂