Chapter 107

Sana was hurt by sid as he din't said anything to paras instead sit with him didn't he felt  a little ping in his heart after all she is his wife she knows she didn't give a heed when he was stopping her to get involve in the fight but what she can do her anger took control over her every single person in the house treated her badly say somethings about her and these three paras mahira and shefali are the ones who never let a chance to degrade to prove that she is not loyal she is not trustworthy if somebody put her down in this show then these three are on the top rashmi and aarti also hurt her but at least they supported even if it is for the show .

She didn't want to fight with him but the thing paras said was playing in her mind again and again and sid silence on that was to much for her as paras once again go on her character she want to go and coax him as she is at more fault but the look in paras eyes when sid tell her to stop was mocking her he want her to make feel that now sid is on their side and she hated that shed can't sit with those persons who want nothing but defame her again and gain point out at her character she had enough of it in the house so she just think they should give space to each other in order to clear her mind.

Sid on other hand was very angry first on sana the way she behaved he knows if he was on her place he would have reacted much worse than what she did but it is not hr nature she has the purest soul and kindest heart she most of the time let it go and he love her like that only because it shows how pure she is but fighting with mahira and paras will only degrade her they  only want that .

And about rashmi she is the most cunning woman he have ever known she just want to make sure she is on their side as when people came and praise sana she would have hotten a idea that her fan following is bigger than they thought so she want to make use out of that she want to use her as a bait to get in attention but sana is naive and stupid too she easily cames in people talk they just have to talk to her politely and she forget all the bad they did  her and he knows it's her nature she is like that only she even forgive himanshi at one point because she didn't want to keep grudges with anyone and at this point rashmi will use her emotions in her favour and he knows that she will easily get into her talks ,sana uses her brains she is smart no doubt in that but when it came to emotions she shows blind eye to other things .

And Vishal he hated that person he have a girlfriend but the look  his eyes held when he look at sana burn sid from inside he just don't want that man to be near her and now when his girlfriend is gone get the full opportunity to flirt with sana and he didn't want that  he knows sana even didn't acknowledge that but as a man he knows what is running inn vishal mind he knows that he was not having bad intention on sana but he did flirt with her and irk him to a extent  why she would have to take his side he hated the situation .

And now the fight which they get themselves into is not a big one but he knows that somewhere sana got hurt as he didn't said anything to paras he want to he want to kill that person to talk so ill about his wife but he knows that this is a show if he would speak on that topic it will surely telecast on TV and  it would have done more damage to her image and he will never let that happen.     

Sid feels that sana will came to her in sometime and their fight will be resolved but who knows what future hold for them.

Hina khan came for a task related to elite club so there was competition between rashmi and aarti so groups were like.
For rashmi.
Sana
Vishal
Asim
And for Aarti
Paras
Mahira
Shefali.

Sid was there just for name sake he was not at all interested in it as he was already disturbed due to his and sana fight.

Task started and there was tough competition between both as both are not ready to give up. Vishal ask aarti to cut her hair sana tried to stop him
Sana- kya bol raha hai uske baal karaane ko bol raha gai kuch aur bol.
Visuals wo karegi hi nahi mujhe lagta hai wo give up kar degi tu dekh lena aarti was ready to cut her hair.
Sana- rehne de jyada ho jaayega
Vishal - kuch nahi hoga dekhna scissors lete hi haath mein mana kar degi tu ruk kuch mat bol but aarti was desperate to get into the club so she did that

paras ask rashmi to put mehendi in her face for at least one minute sana get irked as ii can ruin her face for days.

Sana- ye kya baat hui mehendi ka color kuch din nahi jaayega kuch aur do.

Paras- aarti ne bhi kiya na jo tumne dia.

Sana - maine uska bhi bola tha par ye jyada hai wo celebrity hai sab dekhte hai career par baat aa jayegi.

Paras- haa to task chod de kisi ne roka thodi hai.

Rashmi- mai kar lungi koi baat nahi.

Sana - par wo color agar dark aa gaya to weekend tak nahi jaayega.

Sid was irked the way Sana was taking stand for rashmi and with each passing second his anger rises.

Sid - haa to aarti ke baal to weekend tak nahi bade ho jaayenge na.

Sana- haa par dono cheese alag hai wo face ki baat hai haa aarti ka bhi galat tha par ye konsa sahi hai.

Sid  - ab apni team ki baari aayi hai to bada bura lag raha hai ab cry baby banna hai sympathy leni hai .

Sana - jyada ho raha hai tera ab samja.

Sid - mera jyada hi theek hai tum apna aur apni team ka dekho.

Sana got angry listening to the taunt he was throwing at her didn't he that much about her that she can never support anything wrong be it was about rashmi Or about aarti she didn't like both if them but why will she support if something wrong is happening in front of her eyes she asked Vishal to stop but he didn't listen what's her fault in this.

First this thing was about task but it again lead to their fight she was having a feeling that something big is coming on their way.

.

.

.

Here is the next update hope you will like it.