Chapter 85

Sana felt more sad after talking to Vishal as she knows he was saying right but in their relationship case is different as Sid do efforts he do all things a husband would do for you he always stand by her when she needed a friend he was their to console her when she gets emotional like a parent he fought with her he love her make her feel special he take care of her he do everything which a husband should do even more than that he pampers her like a kid when she gets sick he was there for her on his toes but the only problem is his temper when things get into his head  he lost his temper then at that time he can't differentiate between what is wrong and what is right he say things which he shouldn't he didn't mean them but it left on other person and this happen with sana right now she knows he is hurt and in order to get rid of that feeling he in return he will hurt her may be not intentionally but it will effect both of them.

She just hope that all this wouldn't effect their relationship because she can face anything she is ready to fight with the whole world for him but how could she fight with him he is love of her life he is not any random person but her husband whom she loves her to death.

Day get passed like this she sat with rashmi vishal madhurima and asim was also with them but they were not talking to each other as she is still hurt by his words this is getting too much for her first the thing with asim it get out in front of all as he blurted out in front of all and now her fight with sid yesterday he shouted on her in front of that paras gang and now whole house knows about it.

Rashmi-kaha khoi hai sana kitni shaant hai pehle jaise hasti nahi hai idhar nahi ghoomti tu sahi to hai.

Sana knows that rashmi concern is fake but still she is speaking to her after what happened between them it was not easy for her to talk to her normally after what happen between sid and her and how he tried to manipulate her mind against sid she knows rashmi feel jealous of her but this is game she has to talk to her may be for namesake but she had to.

Sana- nahi kuch nahi bas aise hi aaj ghar ki yaad aa rahi hai bas maa ki goad ki yaad aa rahi hai unka mere baalo mein haath sehlana unka pyaar se baar baar sir ko chumna sab kuch

Rashmi- haa maa hoti hi aisi hai mai to khud apni maa ko bohot miss karti hoon 2 saal se sahi se baat nahi hui hai aur pichle ek saal se to mili bhi nahi hoon wo naraz hai mujhse kisi personal cheez ko le kr humara shuru se aisa hi hai khatta meetha rishta.

Sana - maa kabhi naraaz ho bhi jaaye to bhi apne bacho ka bhala hi sochti hai wo bhale hi tere se naraaz ho par teri parwaah jaroor karti hogi tu yaha hai aur wo waha par tera dard wo mehsoos kar sakti hai maa hoti hi aisi hai chahe bachhe kitna bhi bada ho jaaye par unke liye to bachhe hi rehte hai.

Madhu- haa meri maa bhi bohot pyaar karti hai hum mein haan basti gai unki unki subha humse shuru hoti hai aur raat hum par khatam pura din humare liye hi sochti hai aur humara hi dhyaan rakhti hai.

Vishal- haa humri maai bhi bohot pyaar karti hai humse humari ek aawaaz par saara kaam chod kar aa jaati hai .

Asim - haa meri ammi to bohot hi seedhi hai wo bohot maasoom hai baat baat par rone lagti hai  .

Asim today felt bad for sana as today he think straight and knows that he did wrong by saying his feelings in front of all he knows that she is married her family and in-laws will be watching the show what would they felt about it how they will react to it he was hoping that she should not be any trouble because of him.

But he is still angry on sid ge know that he did wrong but sid also didn't do right with him he felt that.

They talk for sometime then call it a day and for sana and sid night was like a nightmare as both were missing each other and sleeping in each other's arms.

Next morning a task was given to all the housemates there were two big basket to each team and they have to perform in pair each person has to tie it on their and had to collect things in it Madhurima was the sanchalak.

Sid and Sana make a pair Asim and Rashmi make a pair.

Asim wants to win this task as he feels that if he will then he can get ahead in game from where he was now so he tried to take things from Sana basket but Sid didn't gave him that opportunity he tried again and again which make Sid angry Sana saw that Sid is loosing his calm but she can't do anything.

At one point asim tried again and Sid was defending in result Sid fell on Sana resulting sana got hurted but Sid and asim started to fight they didn't once look at her she hurted herself near the stomach it was paining a lot.

Madhurima and vishal helped her to get up other housemates make Sid and asim calm after that Sid went to Sana.

Sid- Tu thik hai.

Sana just nodded her head in yes.

Sid didn't ask for more task  was again started aarti ask Sana to gave basket to her but Sana said she will manage when task started there was again chaos because of the big size of basket  so task got cancelled.

Sana immediately went to washroom as pain was getting unbearable for her she saw that she got a big red patch on her stomach and that's why it is paining she applied some ointment then she came out Sid was standing there he again ask her.

Sid- jyada to nahi lagi tujhe dikha mujhe kaha lagi.

Sana - nahi thk hoon nahi lagi itni.

Sid- Maine dekha tha tera chehra bohot pain mein thi tu.

Sana - mai thk hoon tu mat soch mere baare mein.

Sid got pissed at her behavior - kya hai kyu itna attitude dikha rahi hai ab aaya na mai puchne par tera to alag hi chalta hai to raho usmein hi and went from there.

Sana saw him going and felt more bad about his behavior.....

.

.

.

Here is the next update hope you will like it.

Sorry guys for keep you waiting whole day for updates actually I had my migraine pain so it was very difficult for me to write as it was bad even worse and it is still there sometime it goes on for whole week so if my updates get late please try to understand as in this pain even tickling sound of clock speaking of someone every source of sound irritates you. Once again sorry.

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें