Chapter 11

Sana was not able to sleep she feel suffocated to sleep with same people in same room who tried to tarnish her dignity she came outside and sit near pool what she was feeling at that point no one can understand she badly needed maa at this point of time she find it difficult to cope up in this house.

For every girl her self respect and her character are the most important part of their existence , for a girl she can face anything emotionally and physically both  but when it comes to her character and self-respect she can't bear a single word against it and today she faced it and that feeling  is burning her from inside  how can someone point out at anyone's character like that are they even human beings ,she feel ashamed to be in the same house with those people .

She is a very strong woman she faced lot from her childhood and face it she had fallen many times but again rise and get herself together again .

Today when people were pointing at her character she became weak for a moment she just wanted to go somewhere and cry out her heart but then she think is it going to make any difference if today she didn't gave them back then they will again say those things to her she needed to stop this at that time only  and she gave them what they deserve   she is capable enough to stand for herself and can give them in what language they understand .

She has forgiving nature she forgives everyone easily everyone told her that she may face problem due to this but she can't keep grudges from anyone but today what happen she will not forget her entire life how they tried to take her down how they wanted to use her as bait to get some footage but this is beyond her control how can she gave them chance to degrade her .

She is missing her maa a lot as in this year she became so close to her she can show her vulnerable side to her without any hesitation she can pour her emotions in front of her she can share  anything with her , as a child she never gets much love from her mother as she was always away from her but when she got maa she became child in front of her she demands things from her like her own child , she is her strength if she was with her in the house at that time than they both would beat that moron together , they are not like mother-in -law and daughter-in-law but they are more like friends sometime mother daughter sometime they together irritate Sid , today she badly needed her .

She came in front of  a camera and said- maa mujhe aap chaiye mere paas mujhe  aapki godh mein sar rakhna aapko btana hai mai kaisa feel kar rahi hoon mujhe jaanna hai ki jo maine kiya wo sahi kia na  maine apne liye stand liya aap mere saath ho na .

She just sat their staring at stars as she always feel solace when she sat under the stars .

Inside Sid wake up and saw her side was empty and cold he knows she is disturbed  she needs him and here he sleeps in order to make her sleep instead he slept if his mother saw this then she will kill him for sure for leaving her alone at this time .

He hurriedly grab the quilt and make his way outside , there he saw her sitting near the pool staring at the stars , he came and put the quilt on grass bed and go towards her then hold her hand and guided her to the grass bed . He covered both of them with quilt and hug her close to himself.

Sid- yaha akeli kyu baithi hai  mujhe utha deti mai aa jata na tere saath.

Sana- bas aise hi mann nahi lag raha tha ander to socha bahar aa jau tu jyu aa gaya .

Sid- tu waha nahi thi aur agar maa ne dekha na ki maine tujhe aaj akele chod dia to maar padegi , ander un logo ke saath comfortable nahi lag raha ?

Sana- nahi dum ghut raha hai mera unke saath mai kaise reh sakti hoon wo sab sunne ke baad bhi .

Sid - mujhe pta hia aaj jo bhi hua wo bohot galat hua usne jo gand baki hai agar bahar hota to chodta nahi mai usse par abhi hum game mein hai mai ye nahi bol raha tune galat kia tune bikul sahi kia tune unhe unki jagah dikha di unhe bta dia ki agar koi tere baare mein galat bolega to tu uska jawab degi wo bhi sahi tarike se tune aaj jaise handle kia na mujhe bohot proud hua tujhpr tune apne aap ko girne nahi dia apni self-respect aur apne character ko bohot ache se protect kia mujhe bohot proud hai ki mai tera pati hoon .

Tune kisi ko galat nahi bola aur apni baat bhi bohot ache se bol di tujhe meri bhi jaroorat nahi hai ki mai tujhe defend karu har women ko tere se sikhna chaiye bohot logo ko inspire karegi tu tune jaise khud ko smbhala aaj .

Aur rahi baat ghar mein rehene ki to hum ek game ka part hai humne contract sign kia hai aisa nahi hai ki mujhe contract se fark padta hai contact chahe aaj tod du aur chale jaaye yaha se par mai aisa nahi chata mujhe pta hai tu ye sab handle jar legi ye log to kuch bhi nahi hai tune isse bohot jyada face kai hai aur tu ye mat soch ki tu inke saath reh rahi hai tu ye soch ki tu mere saath reh rahi hai wo logo se bas kaam se matlab rakh .

Sana- haa mai bhi ye prove karungi ki mai boht behtar hu inse .

Sid- wo to tu hai hi ,pta hai jab tu gusse mein thi na mai bhi darr gaya tha ek baar ko to ki kahi tu aaj mujhe hi na maar de .

Sana- laughing haa feel hua tha mujhe tu aur asim dono darr gaye the.

Sid- darte bhi kyu na mata ka roop le rakha tha tgune bas haath mein talwar ki kami thi wo mil jaati to aaj bohot  se ghar ke rakhshaso ka wadh kar derti aap maate.

Sana- sachhi gussa to bohot aaya bas maine kaise bhi control kiya aaj ek do to lag jaate mere haath se uske .

Sid -hmm  koi na ab wo tere se aage se panga nahi lega .

Sana- haa warna iss baar nahi chodungi mai usse.

Sid- shaant baby shant , acha ye bta yaha baith kar maa ko yaad kar rahi thi?

Sana-haa bohot yaad aa rahi hai unki man kar raha hai unke paas chali jau aur kas kar hug kar lu .

Sid- haa pta hai wo yaha hoti to abhi tak tu baar baar wohi baat bolti rehti jab tak tu shaant na ho jaaye aur maa bas pyaar se tere sar par haath pherti rehti .

Sana- haa wo yaha hoti to mai unki godh mein hoti abhi .

Sid- haa pta hai jab tum dono saath hote ho mujhe  bhool jaate ho .

Sana- tu kyu jalta hai itna.

Sid- pakka mat mai nahi jalta chal andedr cahl bohot late ho haya hai .

Sana- haa chal .

Both went and slept hugging each other.

Sometime you don't need assurance or support but you need someone who could listen to you calmly and  understand your situation without saying a word and handle you in your lows...

.

.

.

here is the next update please do comment and tell how was the chapter.