Chapter 108

Next day sana was in a vary bad mood because when she wake up she saw sid was already up and talking with paras gang and she was irked by this because he is showing nonchalant about her insults that these person shows to her she knows that she reacted in  a wrong way she should listen to him but he always do mistakes and she forgives him easily why he can't for once she told him hundred times that she can't behave cordial with those people like he can't with rashmi she knows that she did wrong but she is human too why she can't be forgiven did she did a crime or something more than that last night she supported rashmi because that was wrong she even take stand for aarti but if no body listen to her then what's fault in this .

This is just a game they have their life more important then all of this they have a beautiful life which they were living before coming into this house she didn't care now they win or losse but she want that their married life would not suffer from all of this she will not be able to handle that why all this is happening why they themselves get each other into this .

She always behave like a child around him but when the thing came to relation she take it very seriously because she knows the value of each and every relation and what she get from this marriage can't be describe in words she daily thank god for giving her such a loving family she didn't want to ruin it so she think that today she will talk to him it doesn't matter she can bow down in front of him if she has to do it to save this relationship because she love him beyond anyone can imagine she always put him first in every matter and she will do it same now .

Sid was thinking why last night she didn't came to him like always ,no matter how  big their fight at night she always came to him and resolve the matter she always put him first and he is habitual for that he knows in her matter he always become selfish he wants her to coax him to talk with him he wants things between them like that only but she didn't came to him he was not able to sleep whole night he was just changing positions he knows she also slept in wee hours of the morning but both show attitude to each other and didn't take initiative to talk to each other .

But in morning he decide he will talk to her why always she had to come and manofying him for once why he can't let his ego aside and talk to her she did mistake but isn't always him that was on the guilty side if once she didn't listen to him then what's a big deal he will talk to her and solve the issue and they will cut this crap here only he can't stay away from her for so long so he will talk to her when morning song played he know that she will be up in any moment so he was ready to talk to her but at that moment paras called him there mahira ,aarti and shefali were also there he at once come to conclusion that they are planning something big but he had to go to them and talk with then he murmuring curses under his breathe went towards them they were talking when sid looked at sana and their eyes met and he knows she gets upset seeing him with them he at once want to go to her and tell her that nothing is more important to him other than her but before he can came to her she leave the bed and went to washroom area .

Sana(thinking)- saala socha tha ki aaj baat karke ladai khatam kar dungi nahi ladungi sab thk ho jaayega par isse to koi fark hi nahi padta abhi bhi un logo ke saath ahi jo log mujhe humesha neecha girate hai phir mujhe kyu bolta hai jab mai rashmi ya vishal ke saath baith ti hoon ye hai inke double standard baad mein galti saari meri ki maine baat nahi suni maine aise react kiya saala mai hi galat hoon maine hi sab galat kia hai baaki sab to bohot dood ke dhule hai hai na aue wo paras to uska saga bhia ho gaya hai mahira ko to bachhi ki tarah adopt hi kar le aur wo shefali shaadi shuda ho kar mere pati ko kaise ghoorti hai sharam bhi nahi aati hai par mere pati ko kya usse isse koi matlab nahi hai par agar maine vishal ko has kar dekh bhi liye to pahad toot jaata hai aise aag babula ho jaata hai jaise maine kisi ka murder kar diya ho .

Acha khasa baat karti par nahi isse to apne in ladlo se fursat nahi hai to rahe mai bhi mari nahi jaa rahi hoon har baar jab khud galti karta hai mai maaf kar deti hoon na mai bhi to let go karti hoon wo nahi kar sakta ek baar itne bhi kya gussa mai karti hoon kabhi itna gussa mai agar zara sa bhaav dikhau to wo bardasht nahi hota ab khud kya kar raha hai mai bhi nahi sunne wali jo karna hai kare mai uss takle aur uss chipkali ka saath to nahi dene wali aur wo shefali ti bilkul chudail lagti hai bolti bhi aise hi hai saanaaa pagal aurat aur aarti to lattu hai mere poati par ,par usse isse kya use to wo shorts pehen kar ang pardashan karna hai na kare sab bhaad mein jao mai ab apna hi karungi jaha mann karega waha baithungi jo chahe wo karungi task mein bhi .

Sana got ready and sit with rashmi asim and vishal .

Sid saw this and he got angry -(thinking )  - iska na dimaag kharab ho gaya hai waise to hai nahi par jitna bhi bacha kucha hai wo bhi iss rashmi ko daan de diya hai shyad mai yaha soch raha hoon isse baat kaise karu par nahi isse to unke saath hi baithna hai jaanti hai mujhe nahi pasand iska unke saath baithna par nahi sunegi thodi karegi to pane mann ki na kya hai iska mann to kar raha hai kaan pakad kar kheech kar lau isse yaha aur bohot daantu par attitude to dekho subha se ignore kar rahi hai mujhe laga tha kal nahi aai par aaj aayegi manane par nahi madam ko to baat karni hai in logo se haa kaam chuta jaa raha hai na meri galti hoti hai to pura bawandar create karti hai ab apni galti hai tab bhi mujhe hi attitude dikha rahi hai kya hai be ye chodo jo karna hai karo mai kab tak isko bolunga jab dimaag thik ho jaayega khud aa jayegi .

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it .

Guys today I updated all my ongoing stories.
Sidnaaz bebasi

Sidnaaz an incomplete love story

Sidnaaz doorie kyu hai ye darmiyaan

And this sidnaaz anemotion

I will again publish my story sidnaaz love story against all odds soon and will continue it