Chapter 88

Sid went to her but Shefali and Aarti was there as Salman today bashed them for their behavior so for namesake they were their to console her but Sana was lost in her thoughts her past is haunting her ,sid stopped himself as he was feeling guilty for not their with her when she needed him after what Salman said he was feeling ashamed of himself how he behaved with her .

He is not any person in her life he is her husband and he promised her that he will always be there for her but when she needed him the most when she was alone in the house and injured and that too because of him and he just stand there and saw her getting hurt why he is like this why he can't kept his ego aside and do what his heart says not his mind ,he stands there see her crying but he don't know the reason he knows that Jassie is from Punjab so she was feeling emotional but crying like this he didn't understand that .

At night :

Sid was waiting for her to come as from last one hour she is in bathroom area last he saw her when she was going to change after that he was waiting for her as today he want to talk to her ask apology for his behavior he know that only saying sorry was not enough but at least  he can try .

Sana entered her eyes were red and like last two days routine she laid keeping a distance from him ,she was lost in her thoughts the pills did their work and calm her down but the turmoil which was going inside her was going on a loop again and again all memories are hitting her mind she was trying hard not to think about them but it is hard for her not to think about her past .

Sid getting courage went near her and kept his hand on her arm and call her but she was so lost in her thoughts neither she feel his hand on her arm nor his voice reach her ears .

Sid called her two three times but when she didn't react he shook her a little then she just looked at him .

Sid- kaha khoi hai kabse bula raha hoon tu thk hai .

Sana- nahi kuch nahi kuch chaiye tujhe .

Sid- nahi kuch nhi chaiye baat karni hai .

Sana-nahi kal kare abhi mera mann nahi hai kal karte hai .

Sid - baby koi baat hai to bta mujhe kyu itna roi Jassie ke aane par .

Sana- kuch nahi hua bas emotional ho gayi thi so jaa late ho gaya hai .

Sid- knows that she is avoiding the topic but he need to talk to her as he knows after talking both will  get their peace back so he said mujhe pta hai pichle kuch din maine tere saath sahi se behave nahi kia bohot galat tha wo uske liye koi bhi justification nahi ho sakti tujhe kitna bura laga hoga maine jaise tere saath react kia mujhe nhi karna tha maine gusse mein bohot kuch bol dia jo nahi bolna chaiye tha please maaf karde maanta hoon har baar galti karta hoon phir repeat kar deta hoon mai koshish karunga aage se na karu aisa tera dil na dukhau please baby maaf kar de mujhe gusse mein kuch pta nahi rehta ki mai kya bol deta hoon  tujhe to pya hai ki mai wo baatein real mein mean nahi karta par wo uss waqt gusse mein nikal jaati hai mera gussa mujh par hi haa  vi ho jaata hai aaj jo kuch bhi bola salman sir bilkul  sahi bola hai mujhe samajh aaya ki mai galat tha jaise maine behave kia par aaj maaf kar de please .

Mai tere paas tab bhi nahi tha jab tujhe chot lagi mai shayad ek acha pati nahi ban paya hoon par mai bohot pyaar karta hoon tere se mai bhool jaata hoon  ki hum ek dusre ka sahara hai hum ek dousre ke bina adhure hai .

Sana needed someone badly with her as she knows she can fall into pieces again like her past so she need someone to hold her and in this house only sid can manage to held her so she just want to hold him right now nor any talk nor any sympathy any comfort any assurance none can calm her like he can do only with his touch - koi baat nahi .

Sid find it odd because his sana would fought with him for his behavior how he pushed her how he shouted her in front of all how he let shefali and aarti do his work how  he was sitting with shefali and all the things he did in these days and most important was she would pounce on him for not talking with her and sleeping without hugging her .

Sid- naraaz hai meri taraf dekh .

Sana- nahi naraaz nahi hoon thak gai hoon bas.

Sid feels uneasy after talking with her so he forcefully turned her face towards him - mujhe nahi btayegi kya hua jaan itni chup kyu hai kisi ne kuch kaha kuch hua hai kya .

Sana- nahi kuch nahi hua .

Sid knows he can't persuade her more - acha mujhe dikha kaha lagi chot .

Sana- thk hai ab .

With each passing second sid was getting more and more restless her eyes are not speaking anything earlier her eyes speak volumes her eyes always show more emotions to him but today they are again blank just like he saw her when she was dealing with depression he don't know what went wrong in these days but he can't see her like this did he push her that far that she is not ready to share her pain he was feeling so helpless that she is so close to him but yet so far he was fearing that she will again went into that darkness if she continues to bottle up her emotions .

Sid- with shaky voice baby yaha dekh meri taraf ek baar please bas ek baar dekh .

Sana looked into his eyes he couldn't read them what was going inside her how she is feeling what thoughts are running in her head he desperately want to know he want her to open up her heart .

He take her face in his palms and slightly rubbing her cheeks with his thumb - kya chal raha hai tere dimaag mein bta mujhe koi baat hui mai hoon baby yaha bta please.

Sana- looked at him and only for a micro second there was hurt in her eyes just like it came it went with same speed she again mask her emotions but he saw that he get a hoped he feels like he get his breathe back which he was holding didn't know for how long .

he caress her face and his thumb went near her lips due to which they get slightly parted and a strong familiar smell came to him he went numb at once  he sat immediately and ask her.

Sid- baby pills li aaj  but she looked away and gave him no response but he get what he was asking from her .

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it .