Chapter 92

Next day Sana get up and act like she is perfectly fine behave normally with everyone masking her emotions she didn't want to show anyone that she is hurt because they will say she is doing this for sympathy shed was hurt but she didn't want to feel or to show herself weak in front of all these people because again they will use it as weapon against her and try to put her down and she will not give them that pleasure her weak side can only be seen by her loved ones because they care for her they understand her they will never make fun of her so she is showing that she is strong and now she will be more stronger if anyone try to mess with her she will gave it back with better one she is not fragile may be her condition is vulnerable may be she is falling apart this house and all the things happening around are taking troll over her but she have to stay strong for her family as they are watching all this especially for maa as she will be heart broken after seeing her breaking like this.

She has faced much more than that she can handle herself if this is her test then she is ready to pass it with flying colors she just needed to show some people their place they need to know who is SHEHNAAZ GILL SHUKLA  and what she can do she will not take everything thrown at her if they want to put her down then they have to be ready to bear the consequences ,she is totally broken from inside all things are burning her from inside right now every single thing every moment in this house is hurting her she want to get rid of this feeling she want to feel normal she is feeling like she can't breathed more in this house this house is so toxic for her it can kill her from inside so she found out this solution that she will show them her fierce nature then they will not come to hurt her she think so but is the things go like this in real ?

Sid wake up as he slept late because he was thinking of sana all night in the wee hours of morning only sleep took over him due to tiredness after waking up first thing he look for sana he find other side of bed is empty and it was cold means she was up from a long time he hurriedly went to washroom to see her he needed that assurance for himself that she is fine  when he got there he was shocked .

As She was standing there in her crop top which ended before it can reach her navel  and ripped jeans she did make up cut her hair from front to give her a different look she is looking cute in those hairs as she make a messy bun of them ,her look was like she is ready to kill someone not only by her charm and her beauty but with the fire in her eyes as for others she is normal but in real she was looking disturbed a mess his mess he knows she is hurt from inside this facade just to show the house mates that she is normal but he can see her beyond the mask which she was holding he just want to grab her and took her into a tight hug want to say sorry for all the things he did which hurt her he just want her to relax for a while and just focus on herself for that he need to talk to her .

Sid- baby mujhe tere se baat karni hai .

Sana- hmm bol.

Sid saw around them there was aarti in luggage area and shefali was in washroom and rashmi was sitting on bed doing something he can't talk to her in front of all - waha chal baat karni hai .

Sana- sabke saamne chilla sakta hai bol nahi sakta ye hai double standard .

Sid knows she just want to push him away from herself that's why she is saying all this so he will get hurt and stay away from her but he knows her better than she knows herself- haa galti ki maine sorry ab chal .

Sana- nahi mera mood nahi hai .

Sid -  mera hai jaroori baat hai .

Sana- maine bola na nahi jana matlab nahi jaana bas baat khatam .

Sid knows she will not understand calmly so he grab her hand and forcefully take her to captain's room - kyu kar rahi hai baby mat kar mujhe pta hai tu bohot hurt hai par aise tu khud ko aur hurt kar rahi hai mujhse baat kar share kar mujjhse tere ander kya chal raha hai par aise ander hi ander ghut mat ye acha nahi hai tere liye baby .

Sana- mujhe pta hai mere liye kya acha hai kya nahi tum apna dekho .

Sid flinched at her words as she throw his words on him he knows she is hurt but she needed to let out her emotions if she build walls again around her heart  then it will be very difficult for him to handle her in this house she will broke herself beyond repair he need to stop her right now - mai jaanta hoon tu bohot hurt hai maine kia hai galat bohot galat kia hai tu mujhe maar mujhe gaaliya de par baby mujse baat kar bta kya hurt kar raha hai apne ander mat rakh ye tujhe barbaad kar dega .

Sana- mai tayaar hoon barbaad hone ke liye jo hoga dekh lungi isse jyada jhela hai aur ye bhi jhel lungi .

Sid was searching for words which can calm her down he immediately need to do something to let out her  emotions  else she will again go in depression she is hurt but he need to make at ease he was going to say something when announcement for nominations were made all were called in living area sana immediately move from there sid also went out mumbling curses under his breathe .

There was nominations procedure going to start and today it will be different for saving one person they have to sacrifice some luxury of the house but the house was already divided in two groups as a big fight happen between madhurima and vishal  and madhu hit him so she was already nominated in one group there were vishal rashmi asim  while  in other group there were sid , paras aarti  shefali mahira .madhurima didn't support anyone and whom sana will support is a big question .

First garden area ka green bed  there was tie between vishal and mahira but sana was adamant not to give it for anyone so no one was saved mahira created a big scene  on that she calls sana jealous she flinches at this word and also give back to mahira .

one by one big boss gave them offer but sana made sure no one get saved from nominations and some people get irked by her behavior .

Sid was disturbed as he saw she was behaving normally with other team she was trying hard to distract herself from all the thoughts running inside and want to show that she is strong he tried to talk to her many times but she is ignoring him now he need to do something big so that her emotions came out because when her  emotions will be out all the things that are pent up inside her  she will be fine she will act normal after that now he need to think something .

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it.