just fine - vminkook

This is a request from @_sunshine_bangtan_
Enjoy love 💕

....

Before debut all that you would hear from the the small apartment was fighting.

Then, debut happened.

It had been almost five months after the world saw the beginning of BTS and the seven boys barley fought.

Until today.

The door burst open as the boy piled into their home.

Snapbacks were tossed aside, as well as, high top sneakers, bandanas, sunglasses, and fake chains.

"You're wrong! You are suppose to be left of me!" Taehyung shouted.

"No I'm not!" Seokjin screamed back, "I'm on your right."

"Look, the lyrics don't even make sense, so let's start there."

"Excuse me?" Namjoon spoke up, "They make perfect sense."

"Right." Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes.

"Here we go again, what's the problem now?"

"Nothing Namjoon, just the fact that the chorus is slow and the line distribution is off."

"Well maybe your melody needs to change!"

"My melody is fine! The choreography is messing everyone up!"

Hoseok crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes, "I'm trying to match your fucking music."

Everyone at this point was just shouting over each other with different complaints.

"Seokjin hyung keeps cracking in the high note."

"Not my fault, someone, is even trying to harmonize properly with me!" The eldest shouted back at Jimin.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "You keep messing up the choreo hyung, it's left then right!"

"Well maybe the choreography needs to change!" Yoongi said, eyeing Hoseok.

Hoseok felt himself get angrier, "Fuck you, your melody and beat are the issue!"

Namjoon sighed as he sat down with his head in his hands.

"You're our leader!" Seokjin shouted, "Fix this mess."

"You guys are grown ass people! I can't fucking fix everything for you!"

The shouting got worse before a voice yelled above all of them, "STOP!"

Everyone looked over and saw Jungkook in tears.

The boy had just turned sixteen years old. He was very sensitive to shouting and arguing. It was one of the main reasons the boys tried to stop fighting so much.

"Kook—"

The young boy quickly got up and ran out the door.

"Oh no." Taehyung groaned as he ran his fingers threw his fake orange tinted blonde hair.

"Let's go." Jimin said, throwing a pair of slippers at Taehyung, who quickly put them on.

....

The two boys were walking around their area for any sign of their young boyfriend.

"Where could he have—"

"I see him!"

"Where?"

Taehyung quickly pointed to a nearby park, "See, he's sitting on the swings."

The two quickly, but safely, ran across the street and made their way to the play ground set.