baker - vmin

Soft hums laced the air of the quaint apartment, causing Taehyung's eyes to slowly open

Soft hums laced the air of the quaint apartment, causing Taehyung's eyes to slowly open. A muffled groan escaped the man's lips as he sat up, his eyes squinting from the hushed light escaping from the slits of the blinds. Once adjusted, his eyes focused the glowing light shining from the kitchen. Taehyung sighed with a small smile on his face when he heard more soft hums coming from the kitchen.

....

Jimin smiled as he poured the dark batter into a pan. His apron and hair had traces of flour and the kitchen was filled with the sweet scent of chocolate. The man hummed softly as he put the pan in the oven and closed it. he turned around to wipe down the counter, then arms wrapped around his waist and his shoulder felt a weight rested on it. The humming stopped and a pink tint erupted on Jimin's cheeks.

"Baby" a raspy voice mumbled deeply.

"Hm?"

"What are you doing?" Taehyung said softly, his breath hitting the other's neck, causing goosebumps and chill to run down Jimin's spine.

"Baking brownies."

"But we were watching a movie-"

"We were," Jimin smiled, before turning around to face the man, "then, you Kim Taehyung," a batter covered whisk was now pointed in the raven-haired man's direction, "fell asleep and poor me got bored." He huffed as his bottom lip pouted.

Taehyung smiled as the boy's cuteness, before lifting the boy up onto the counter, "Yes, yes, poor you." he said softly as he leaned in and rested his forehead against the others.

"So, I wanted to bake sweets for my sweet Taehyungie." he whispered softly as he brushed a lock of soft black hair out of the man's face.

The man's eyes gazed lovingly at the soft blonde. "Are you flirting with me Jiminie?" the man said with a slight smirk.

Jimin huffed as he hopped off the counter. "No."

"I think you are." The taller man teased.

"Hey!" The boy blushed bright red

A deep chuckle rang through the kitchen, but it was cut off by a high-pitched ringer. The man squealed as he turned off the time, put on his oven mitts, and took the pan out of the over.

"They look delicious." Taehyung smiled softly as he looked down at the brown chocolate squares.

The smaller boy giggled softly as he immediately pulled out his phone and started snapping photos. The man leaned back against the wall and stared lovingly at his excited lover.

"Let it cool Jiminie, go wash up."

"What do you mean Tae? I'm clean!"

Taehyung went up to the boy and swiped his thumb across his cheek. "Last time I checked, human's didn't have a layer of skin made of powdered sugar."

The blonde blushed as his boyfriend leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Tastes like sugar." The man said softly as he licked the sugar off his lips.

Jimin squeaked as he ran out towards the bathroom. A gasp from the male in the bathroom made Taehyung chuckle softly as he began cleaning the counters and floors.

....

Jimin smiled softly as footsteps started to approach the kitchen. His eyes flickered towards the male, who was now wearing Taehyung's shirt and red pajama shorts. Jimin quickly grabbed plate and a butterknife. The dark-haired male took a seat as the sound of clanking plates and silverware interrupted the silence.

"Okay Tae," Jimin smiled softly as he placed a piece of brownie in front of the messy haired male. "bon appetite." he mumbled in his best French.

Taehyung smiled softly as he pulled the small boy on his lap, "Feed me." the man mumbled with a small pout.

A sigh escaped his lover's lips, before a small voice said, "Fine, lazy." He mumbled softly. Jimin took a piece of brownie on the fork and raised it up to Taehyung's mouth. The male took the piece and ate it with a large grin on his face.

"How is it?" a voice mumbled as a small clank was heard and a weight was felt on Taehyung's chest.

"It's good cutie, you are such a wonderful chef.

"Not chef bubs, baker." Jimin emphisized.

"Right, baker." Taehyung chuckled.

The blonde nodded as his eyes gazed up at the male. "Does it make you feel better?"

Taehyung sighed as his thoughts went back to the events that happened at work, causing him to came home upset and he vent to Jimin during their movie night.

"So, you didn't bake because you were bored."

Jimin shook his head as he smiled softly. "You were upset and I wanted to make you feel better!"

Taehyung smiled as he took his lovers hand and kissed his hand gently. "It did Jimin, thank you."

The small boy blushed as he leaned up and kissed the man's chin.

"Alright TaeTae, here comes the airplane!" Jimin said with a large smile as he raised a fork with brownie on it and proceeded to make little noises that mimicked an airplane.

The ravenette smiled before taking a bite. He hummed softly as he played with the boy's soft hair. "I love you my little baker."