twin - taekook p.2

"J-Jungkook?"

"J-Jungkook?"

"Kim Taehyung!" the boy called out.

Taehyung quickly came down the bleachers and stood on the track.

"It's raining Tae what are you doing out here?"

"I-I needed to think." The young boy mumbled as he sat down on the bench.

Jungkook sighed as he wrapped the boy in his jacket and sat in the front of the boy on his knee, with his hand on the boy's cheek.

"How did you kn-"

"You come here to draw all the time." He smiled as his hand reached up and brushed wet locks out of Taehyung's eyes.

"You know about that?"

Jungkook nodded before sighing, "You okay?"

"I'm fine." He whispered.

"Don't lie to me Kim Taehyung, I never want you to lie to me on how you feel." The older boy whispered softly.

The boy suddenly bursted into tears, he covered his face with his hands and cried, hard.

Jungkook's frowned as he sat next to boy, rubbing his large hand up and down the boy's back for comfort.

"J-Jungkook, why doesn't he see me as someone to love?" He whimpered as his looked up with glossy red eyes.

The older boy sighed as he picked up the boy and placed him on his lap.

"You're warm Jungkook." The dirty blonde mumbled into the boy's chest.

"You're cold Taehyung." Jungkook chuckled as he looked down at the boy.

"Stop."

"What?" The taller boy said softly as he wiped a tear.

The rain was now letting up and the dark sky was letting light shine through.

"Stop looking at me, y-you remind me of him." Taehyung said lowly as he looked down.

"Well, we are twins." he teased as a smile grew.

"Stop Jungkook."

"Well, I don't completely look like him."

"What?"

"The scar, remember?"

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook's face and saw the small scar along the boy's left cheek.