「valentine's day special」

I don't believe in Valentine's Day, but I believe in fluff! Enjoy :)

....

Yoonmin

Jimin smiled as he listened to the Valentine's Day playlist Yoongi made him. He hummed softly as romantic lyrics and melodies flooded his ears.

Yoongi looked down, smiling at the watch Jimin gave him. The boy gave Yoongi a watch that was his father's, Jimin went out and got it restored and fix, the older boy was stunned when he got it, it almost brought him to tears.

"Yoon, that was beautiful. Thank you."

"I-I'm sorry it's wasn't m-"

"Stop it, it means so much to me that it was personal, I'd rather have meaning than meaningless." Jimin said softly as he leaned forward and kissed the boy's cheek.

"What was your favorite song?"

"I like the last one, Serendipity?" The blonde boy said softly as he looked back down at his phone.

"Good, that's the one I wrote for you."

"W-what?"

"I wrote it for you, composed it and everything."

Jimin was in shock, "Yoongi.." he whispered as a smile grew on his face, "you wrote me a song?"

Yoongi shrugged as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Happy Valentine's Day Jimin."

"Min Yoongi," The blonde giggled as he hugged the boy tightly, "Happy Valentine's Day."

Vmin

"Tae!" Jimin smiled softly as he hugged the boy, "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's Day Love." Taehyung chuckled as rubbed his eyes, wrapping on arm around the boy's waist.

"Can I give you your gift now?"

"Min, we just woke up."

"It's the day of love Tae, please?"

The brunette smiled softly, "Alright." He mumbled as he sat up, stretching his arms as Jimin leaned over and grabbed a box from underneath the bed.

"For you, my Taehyungie."

Taehyung opened the box and gasped, "Jimin, you shouldn't have..." he said softly as his fingers grazed over the expensive paints.

"I wanted to get you something useful." The boy shrugged.

"I love it, thank you." Taehyung said softly as he leaned over and kissed the boy gently. The boy pulled away and got up, "Now it's your turn." He said as he reached on top of the dresser and grabbed a small box.

"Why did you hide it up there."

"Somewhere you can't reach." The brunette shrugged as he sat back down on the bed.

Jimin huffed and smacked the boy gently, causing Taehyung to chuckle, "Shut up." He mumbled as the other handed him the box. "Tae.." Jimin said softly after he opened the box and saw what was in it.

It was a gold heart locket, it had T & J engraved on the front.

"Open it."