always - sope

Yoongi sighed as he continued to fill out a page in his small journal, it was the start to a elixir recipe that helped the rehabilitation and healing of nymphs and fairies

The small man was dressed in a tight dark purple shirt with a pair of black trousers that were fitted around his small waist and were wide at the bottom, a black choker with a small moon pendent was around his neck, and many rings and earrings were used to accessorize with a pair of stylish round glasses perched on his little nose.

Suddenly, a dark cloud appeared in front of the small healer. His bright eyes looked up to see a smirking, but clearly injured, demon in front of him.

"What do you want now, Hoseok?"

Hoseok chuckled deeply as his blood red eyes looked the man up and down. "You look good babydoll."

Yoongi rolled his eyes before looking Hoseok up and down to really analyze his appearance.

The man was wearing a black button up shirt that was tucked into a pair of leather tight pants that had three harness buckles wrapped around his right thigh, a pair of shiny black shoes with silver earrings, necklaces, and bracelets decorating his outfit nicely. His red hair was tousled, he had bruises and small cuts on his knuckles, a wound on his face, a busted lip, and there was an evident wound on his side.

"Take a picture, It'll last longer." The man said as a glint of pride flashed within his deep red eyes.

"Why are you here?" Yoongi rolled his eyes before standing up and shutting his book. "You're a demon Hoseok, you can heal yourself."

"Babydoll, you think I don't know that?" The man smiled, "But an educated healer, such as yourself, would know that only one thing used in a fight can cause a demon to need medical aid."

The small healer's eyes widen as he quietly gasped, "An enchanted iron dagger."

"You got it." The demon smiled as he took a seat on one of the chairs, "Now can you believe," the man began to chuckle, "that out of all the people I had to pick a fight with tonight, it just had to be a hunter."

"Dumbass." The grey-haired man mumbled as he began to slip through the pages of his journal. "Where is it..aha!" He smiled. "In order to heal a demon harmed by the effects of the enchanted dagger, you must cover the wounds in a healing paste made of jasmine and crushed rubies that has been amped by spell below, then plaster them to help dry the cream. Leave it over nice and in the morning, wash the residue off and the wounds will be healed." Yoongi read with a smile as he looked up, "Easy." He shrugged as he pushed up his glasses.

Hoseok scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "I'll say," he muttered softly, "so you even have any of this, demon cream?"

Yoongi shook his head, his hair shaking a bit. "But I can make it." He smiled as he reached over and grabbed a bowl with a spoon. The small man then made his way over to his bag, after a few seconds of searching, he pulled out a bottle filled with a purple cream. "This is jasmine cream." He said softly as he made his way back to his small desk. The man poured the contents into the bowl and smiled as he read the rest of the page in his head.