officer - jikook

italics is the person on the other end of the phone ((if it stays flashback and then the story becomes italicized, then all the words if italics are a flashback))

Also I have no knowledge of how police academies or police station ranks work so I'm sorry for any mistakes :/

....

"Jimin please calm down

"Jimin please calm down."

"Calm down?" the small boy said with furrowed eyebrows. "I can't hyung! He could be hurt or worse!" he mumbled softly as he chewed on his thumb nail while his legs paced him back and forth.

Jeon Jungkook is a twenty-three year old police lieutenant, the youngest on the squad. He loves being an officer, the thrill of apprehending and bringing some type of justice to people makes him feel as if he's doing something right; however, Park Jimin, his twenty-two year old boyfriend of three years, hated it. Sure he is proud of his Jungkookie for all he has achieved and how he loves to protect others, but deep inside, every time the broad man steps out of the house, the small blonde prays that he will step back in at the end of the day. Right now, it was midnight and Jimin was freaking out, for his boyfriend was two hours late.

"H-hyung he was suppose to be home hours ago, w-what if–oh no." The small boy whimpered over the phone.

"Jiminie, if something were to happen, the station would've called, have they? "

"No Seokjinnie hyung, but he usually calls when he's late." the boy mumbled sadly.

"Jimin," a deep sigh was let out from the other end of the phone as a deep voice then mumbled something in the background. "okay Namjoonie, go back to bed. I'm sorry for waking you, love you.." Seokjin said softly, his voice away from the phone. A distant voice mumbled a 's'okay..I love you more beautiful'. Then, older man's voice returned to the phone. "Look Chim, Joonie and I have work in the morning and we really need to get some slee-"

"Goodnight hyung, sorry for keeping you up." the blonde let out quickly as he hung up the phone.

A soft sigh broke the silence of the living room. "Where is that stupid boy? My stupid boy.." he mumbled sadly has his big brown eyes flickered to all the photos that decorated the walls and shelves. He smiled softly at their memories, their first day at dance camp, first day of senior year, prom, and even the anniversary trip they recently took.