family - taekook

"Mr

"Mr. Tae!" A small girl with pigtails shouted over the rambunctious students of the first grade classroom.

A soft giggle rang out as the young teacher turned to view where the small voice was coming from.

"Yes?" He said softly.

"Isn't time to clean up?" She said softly as she rocked on the heels of her feet

"Yes it is Lisa, thank you for reminding me." The blonde man said politely before clearing his throat. "Alright class! Time to clean up and pack up!"

"Yes Mr.TaeTae!" The small children said with bright smiles.

The blonde smiled softly as small feet ran around the room putting toys away, cleaning up crayons, and grabbing their things. A couple minutes later, Taehyung took his spot in his chair while giggly kids sat all around him, waiting for their parents.

"Alright everyone what did we learn today?"

Many excited hands shot up in the air with small whispers of 'pick me please' travelled through the air.

The younger teacher just shook his head with a grin on his face. "Okay, how about you Mingyu?"

"We learned addition, subtraction, painting, and we learned how to mix colors to get other colors!"

"Good job!" Taehyung said enthusiastically. "Might I add, you guys did fantastic today."

"Mr. Tae, what does fan-fantistac mean?"

A soft chuckle escaped the teacher's lips. "Fantastic mean great, awesome, or amazing."

"It's because we have a fantistac teacher!" Jun shouted.

Though pronounced wrong Taehyung's face still sprouted a soft pink sheen, no matter the mistakes, kindness is evident to the young teacher. "That's very kind of you to say."

"You're kids must be so lucky to have a smart and pretty dad like you Mr.Tae."

"Oh um-"

"Bogum you dummy, Mr.TaeTae is married to Jungkookie hyung, they can't have kids they're both boys duh."