hair - jikook

Jimin sighed as he watched the time pass by on the clock

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jimin sighed as he watched the time pass by on the clock.

The blonde had finished his long day at the college teaching dance and music, he was now home laying in wait for his fiancé.

A sudden unlocking of the door and scuffling of shoes before the door shutting echoed caused Jimin to jump up and run downstairs to the living room.

"Jungkook!" He smiled as he watched his lover fumble with his shoes, his dark locks moving about.

((Jungkook's hair length for reference))

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

((Jungkook's hair length for reference))

"Hey Jimin." The tall boy said as he put his bag down, before rubbed his face with his hands. "How was your day?"

Jimin sighed, he knew that look. The tenseness in his forehead, the monotone voice, rubbing his face, all signs pointed to the taller boy having one of his work headaches.

"Good," The blonde smiled as he looked his fiancé up and down, "you look nice today." He said, trying to make the other feel a bit better.

But the man was dressed very nicely. Jungkook was dressed in black fitted trousers with a dark button up, black blazer, silver buckled belt, his 'fancy' watch, his ring, black boots, and of course, his silver earrings, plus his hair had grown out a bit—Jimin loved the new hair style.

"We had a meeting that lasted all day," The man groaned as slumped down onto the couch. "the board wanted to meet with me to finalize our final concept for the movie."

"I knew it.." Jimin thought, but he simply nodded as he sighed in sympathy. "You must be tired then..."

The small man had hopes of spending a little time with his fiancé before finals week started and Jungkook's company's new movie's production began.

The black-haired boy sensed the sadness laced in his small lover's voice as his eyes glanced over to see him fiddling with his fingers and biting his lip with his head down.

Jimin was truly breathtaking. He had soft blonde hair that was a bit wavy, pink pillow lips, big brown eyes, a wonderful smile, he was petite, yet so curvy, and he was wearing Jungkook's shirt with short blue sleeping shorts; he looked like an angel as the room's light hit him perfectly. Jungkook always told him to become a model, but the man insisted on teaching, so the ravenette let it go and supported his fiancé's dreams of teaching.