home - sope ((sensative matrial))

🚨WARNING🚨: mentions of an abusive/toxic relationship

🚨WARNING🚨: mentions of an abusive/toxic relationship. If sensitive to such material please refrain from reading. thank u :)

PSA!! this is inspired by a girl's tweet about how a man helped her when she was getting followed at a grocery store. I saw her tweet and wanted to do a one shot including a similar situation; however, the only part inspired by that is ONLY WHEN Yoongi gets helped by Hoseok when a man is following him, everything else such as Yoongi's past relationship was from my own imagination and such. THANK YOU

Yoongi sighed as continued to walk down the dark sidewalk. Sniffles left the poor boy as tears rolled down his face.

How could he?

Why would he?

Where am I?

The small man stopped to look around. He was far from the broken place he called his home. For the first time in a while, even on the side of a dark road in Seoul, Yoongi felt safe.

His feline eyes flickered over to see a handsome man walking across the street, smiling softly as he approached Yoongi.

"Kitten!" He said as he picked up Yoongi's pale hand and kissed it softly.

"H-huh?" Yoongi whispered.

The taller man leaned down, wrapping his arms around the blue-haired man's waist, and resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "A large man has been following you for the past couple minutes, he's hiding behind the parked car behind me. My name is Hoseok, let me walk you home." He whispered softly as he pulled away, smiling down at the man.

Yoongi nodded as he peeked over the man's shoulder to see a guy crouched behind a small car. His eyes glaring at the man that called himself Hoseok.

"I-I don't want to go home."

Hoseok tilted his head in confusion before he really looked at the man before him. The street light bounced off his pale skin, his eyes were red, cheeks puffed and red, tear stains marked his face, and he fidgeted as his hands shivered.

"I see." The taller man whispered. "I don't want to sound as if I'm making a pass because you're in a vulnerable state, but would you like to walk to my house and stay the night? N-nothing in return I swear, I just–" He let out a sigh as he held both of Yoongi's hands, looking up into his eyes. " I can't leave you here." He said softly as his lips bloomed into a sweet smile.

"I-" Yoongi paused for a second to think about it. He didn't want to stay out all night and he for sure didn't want to back.

"Okay."

"May I hold your hand while we walk?"

Hoseok smiled when the smaller man nodded, letting go of one of Yoongi's hands while continuing to hold the other. The pair started to walk down the sidewalk. Yoongi looked up and got a good look at what the man was wearing. His hair had firey red hair, he was wearing a black T-shirt, black jeans, white designer sneakers, along with a long, oversized, brown coat. The light bounced off his many silver chains around his neck and it helped make the heavy rings on his fingers look even more expensive.