jealousy - sope

The boys were here for their Love Yourself: Her concept photoshoot. Yoongi was feeling very insecure about his new look; he had bright blue hair with an oversized red sweater on. He felt a bit conflicted when he looked in the mirror, a soft pout formed as he ruffled his hair a bit. He stood out more than usual and he felt a bit shy, but when he saw his boyfriend complimenting Taehyung's look through the mirror, envy boiled within him.

"Taehyung-ah I'm telling you, you look very handsome." Hoseok smiled, "I'm loving the silver!"

Taehyung blushed as he giggled softly and ruffled his grey locks. "Thanks hyung." He said before looking up to see his blue-haired hyung, "Hey Yoongi hyu-"

"Jimin needs you."

"Um, okay?" Taehyung chuckled before getting up and walking to the dressing rooms.

Yoongi rocked back and forth as he watched his boyfriend's eyes scan down him.

"So should we go out to eat after this or do you want to order in?"

"W-What?" Yoongi said softly, "Hobi I–"

"Oh! Did you see the way Taehyung was styled? He looks so good!"

"Yeah, I did."

Hoseok watched as he small lover's eyes narrowed into a glare and his arms crossed.

"Baby, what's wrong I just want to–"

"Yoongi hyung, you're wanted for you solo shoot."

"Okay." Yoongi said as he eyed Hoseok one last time before huffing and walking right past him.

"Woah, why is he so upset?" Namjoon chuckled as he shook his head and crossed his arms.

Hoseok sighed as he scratched his head as he thought back to the conversation he had with his boyfriend. "I-I don't know what I did, he's just mad?"

"What were you doing right before Yoongi began acting cold?"

"I was talking to Tae, I was complimenting his new look. I was just saying how the color suited him and that he looked cute in his outfit. A few seconds later, Yoongi came over from hair and styling, he dismissed Tae, then I asked him what he wanted for dinner and then I mentioned how handsome Taehyung looks in the new styling."

Namjoon let out a sigh as he tsked and shook his head. "Hyung, we all know that Yoongi hyung isn't always confident in some of the styling choices he has to do. Plus, for a while, Yoongi has had pretty natural colored hair, and now that he such bright hair with a pretty bold outfit. You think he would like it if he saw his boyfriend praising someone else's look, then bringing it up to his face?"

"Joon, you're a genius!" Hoseok smiled as he clapped his hands together. "He's jealous because I wasn't paying any attention to him!"

Namjoon smiled as he nodded. "Exactly–"

"Joonie! The director needs you to review your shots!"

"Coming beautiful!"

"Namjoon-ah."

"Yes?"

"Jin hyung used to be very shy and insecure, but you helped him, how?"

Namjoon have him a dimpled grin as he let out a soft sigh. "Confidence sometimes needs to be built up and continued. Seokjin is confident and it's my job to make sure he stays confident, I love him, but he also needs to love himself."

"Did you just–" Hoseok smirked playfully, "are you my hyung or am I yours?"

Namjoon chuckled as his dimple popping out. "Just go talk to him hyung." He said softly before walking away.

Hoseok, now, knew what he had to do. The orange-haired man made his way to the dressing rooms."Jungkook-ah!" He called out when he saw the brunette playing on his phone as his hair got styled.

Jungkook looked up from his phone and smiled. "Hi hyung."

"Have you seen Yoongi?"

The brunette shook his head, the stylists scowling a bit before straightening his head out and continuing, "No hyung, but I did hear from one of the photographers that after his solo shots he took the elevator up, so try the roof?" He said with a shrug.

"Thanks."

Hoseok quickly jogged to the elevator. His tan finger quickly pressed the top floor as he bounced a bit in anticipation.

A soft 'ding' had Hoseok running down the hall and to the door. He opened in to see the skyline and a starting sunset.

"Yoon–"

The orange-haired man's eyes looked over to see his lover sitting on a few boxes, watching the sunset.

"Yoongi.." he exhaled as he made his way over.

"What Hoseok?"

The man cringed at the way his name left the other's mouth.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't mean to make you jealous."

Yoongi scoffed as his glazed stayed forward. "I'm not jealous, you're your own person, do as you please, compliment whoever you want."

"Baby—"

The blue-haired shook his head as he looked down, "I'm fine, go away."

Hoseok sighed as he made his way over and stat next to his boyfriend, "No, I'm going to watch the sunset." He smiled softly.

The shorter man then stood up, "Then I'm leaving—"

Yoongi was cut off by Hoseok pulling him into his lap. The man's head was now pressed against the taller man's chest and his legs were over Hoseok's legs.

"Hoseok—"

"Together, we are a sunset Yoon."

"H-huh?" Yoongi whispered as he looked up at his now stoic-faced boyfriend.

"I am the orange setting sun and you are the beautiful blue sky."

"Are you really comparing our hair to the sunset?" Yoongi said with a raised brow.

Hoseok cracked a smile as he let out a soft laugh, "I guess philosophy isn't really my thing, but—" He looked down at the small man, "you're the most beautiful sunset to me Yoongi."

The blue-haired man turned bright red as he looked down shyly. "I—"

"And you're cute when you're jealous."

"I was not jealous."

"Yeah you were."

"No.."

"Yes."

"No I wasn't."

"Yes you were."

"Fine!" Yoongi huffed as he crossed his arms, "I was." He mumbled. "But only a little bit."

Hoseok smiled as he held the boy close. "Hear that?"

The small man nodded as the sound of Hoseok's heart beat drummed in his ear.

"My heart beats for you Min Yoongi." He smiled. "You have beautiful feline eyes, a small nose, soft skin, round cheeks.." The orange-haired man said as his thumb caressed Yoongi's cheekbone. "soft hair, a beautiful smile, a nice laugh, but—" Hoseok sighed softly as he stared deeply into the other's eyes, "you have a beautiful heart and an amazing personality. So..." He giggled as he kissed the boy's nose, resting their foreheads together after, "you can change your hair and clothes everyday, hell, you can even go bald!"

"Hoseok.." Yoongi said as he cracked a smile.

"But you will always be my baby, my beautiful Min Yoongi."

"Seok.." The other said as the taller man smiled and kissed the top of his head.

"Even if you do tend to be a bit envious.."

"Jung Hoseok!"

"Don't worry," Hoseok chuckled, "I love you, you and your cute jealousy."