sick - yoonmin

A worried sigh escaped the lips of young Park Jimin

A worried sigh escaped the lips of young Park Jimin. The small boy was sitting in the corner waiting for a call or text. His thoughts were clouded by his boyfriend, Min Yoongi. Everyday, during Jimin's break from dance class, the man would call or text; however, today was different. Jimin had a feeling that something was wrong, his core twisted as his mind filed through every possible scenario of what could be wrong with his boyfriend.

"Jiminie!" a voice shouted, snapping Jimin into reality.

"Y-yes Tae?"

"Come on! Hobi hyung said break's over." The blonde boy smiled from across the room.

The pink-haired boy simply nodded and stood up, glancing at his phone once more, but to no avail. Letting out another sigh, he slipped his phone into his bag, and proceeded to join the class.

....

"Jiminie look, Jungkook is here."

Jimin glanced up and saw the tall raven haired boy leaning against a jet black car. Jungkook smiled as he saw his blonde lover and his pink-haired hyung walking towards him. Taehyung smiled as his boyfriend leaned down and kissed the top of his head.

"Hi hyung." Jungkook smiled as he wrapped his large arm around Taehyung's waist, the other resting his head on the Jungkook's chest.

Jimin nodded towards him as a sign of hello, but his large, brown eyes remained down.

"What's wrong?"

"His Yoongi bear didn't message him today." Taehyung said softly in a teasing tone, causing Jungkook to smile at him.

"Oh, I spoke to Yoongi hyung this morning." Jungkook said softly his eyes stayed on the blonde as his large hand raised and moved locks of hair away from his boyfriend's eyes.

Jimin's eyes immediately flickered up. "Is he okay?"

The ravenette shook his head. "He was working in the studio and one of the people he was working with was sick, so now he is." Jungkook said softly as he eyed a worried Jimin.

The small boy nodded. "Why didn't he say anything? " he thought.

"Hyung, do you need a ride-"

"Goodbye Jungkook, bye Tae, drive safe." he said quickly, his feet turning and picking up speed down the sidewalk.

Jungkook and Taehyung smiled as they watch the frantic boy run down the sidewalk.