nightmare - vmin

"Taehyungie?" A voice whispered softly

"Yes?" A deep voice replied as dark eyes rested upon the small boy laying in the middle of the field.

"Why did you leave me?"

"What?"

"Why did you leave me?"

"Jimin what is-" Taehyung was cut off by a deep rumbling. His eyes flickered all around him as the meadow began to morph in a dark room. Thick vines with sprouting thorns and blood-red roses danced across the room. The blonde boy, no where to be seen.

"Jimin!" He shouted, but he couldn't see the boy anywhere.

Taehyung's breathing got heavier as he frantically looked around for any method of escape. Suddenly, a deep sinister cackle grabbed his attention.

"Taehyung, my my, how foolish you look running around.." It chuckled sinisterly. "Jimin! Jimin!" The deep voice mocked as Taehyung shut his eyes, trying to get out of this hellish place.

Taehyung opened his eyes only to scream in anger and frustration.

"Who the hell are you? Show yourself you bastard!"

The vines then attacked Taehyung's wrists, wrapping around them as tightly as they could, restricting his movement.

"Tsk tsk, Taehyungie will never learn will he?" The voice said again as two figures emerged from the darkness.

The black-haired man looked up to see Jimin. His clothes were all tattered, his hair was messy, his face had sunken eyes, and his wrists, as well as his ankles, were chained up. The room was filled with sounds of heavy chains as the small blonde approached the taller boy. Once he was closer Taehyung could see who was controlling Jimin. It was...Taehyung!

"H-how?"

This new Taehyung has blonde short hair, blood red eyes, and a wicked smile. He was wearing red bottoms with a white top, large black wings dragged behind him as his long black nails clenched jimin's arm, causing there to be marks as the black nails dig into the boy's skin.

"What do you mean how? It's you silly." The blonde Taehyung chuckled.

"Leave him alone you bastard!" The black-haired Taehyung screamed as the vines gripped him tighter.

"I don't need to leave him alone, you already did that." The red eyed monster smirked as he pushed the small boy in front of him, causing the boy to land on his hands and knees.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Go on Jiminie, tell him." The winged Taehyung growled.

The small boy looked up, his eyes welled with tears, and his lip quivered. "You left me Taehyung, I'm alone now because of you."

"Jimin, baby, I didn't leave you!"