blackout - yoonmin

Darkness consumed the town as it's residence were all tucked away in there warm beds; however, Min Yoongi needed a cigarette

Yoongi let out a deep sigh as he exhaled the grey smoke into the darkness and ran his fingers through his jet black hair.

Crash

"You gotta be kidding me." Yoongi sighed to himself as heavy rain began to pour down.

The man quickly put out his cigarette in the ash tray, got inside, and shut his balcony door behind him.

"I'm exhausted." He mumbled as he plopped himself down on his couch.

Suddenly, all the lights went out.

"Looks like that my cue to get some sleep." Yoongi thought to himself.

He stood up and stretched a bit, letting out a yawn as he turned around to head to his bedroom. His step was then interrupted by a quiet knock at the door. The ravenette rolled his eyes as he trudged his way to the door and swung it open.

"What." He said in a tired, but stern voice.

"U-um, hi I'm Jimin, f-from next door?" the boy said shyly.

He was truly was beautiful, big brown eyes, soft blonde hair, white pajamas, and a big yellow blanket was wrapped around him. Yoongi could barley hear his soft voice over the thundering rain outside the apartment complex.

"Okay Jimin from next door, I'm Yoongi, now what do you want?" Yoongi sighed as he crossed his arms and looked down at the small boy. No matter how cute the guy was, Yoongi was tired and needed his sleep. The man was never nice to anyone when he was tired.

"R-right, sorry to bother you but-"

Yoongi scoffed, "The point blondie." he muttered as he rolled his eyes.

Jimin looked down and started to mumble quietly, "U-um I live next doo-"

"Okay, how about you go back there." Yoongi said as he began to close the door, "Bye now-" He was cut off by a loud, thundering crash.

The boy squeaked as he held the door from being closed.

"P-please let me stay here for tonight, my lights a-are out and I hate the dark, plus I'm s-scared of thunderstorms."

"Go to the Kims down the hall, I'm sure Namjoon-ah and Seokjin hyung wouldn't mind taking you in, though I have to tell you, they are quite, um, active if you get what I mean." Yoongi chuckled a bit.

"They're on a trip for their anniversary." The boy mumbled.

"How about Jackson from 1A?"

"His boyfriend, Mark hyung, is over and they keep making, um, love noises."

"Love noises? Geez kid, okay, how about Baekhyung-ah in 6A?" Yoongi said in a frustered tone.

"Please?" he whispered as he looked up at Yoongi with his sparkling brown eyes.