Trip to the bathroom

Arielle P.O.V

I woke up confued on where i was until i remebered that i was on a plane. It didn't seem that bad so i relaxed. I looked around and saw my mama and auntie chacha sleeping.

When i look on my other side i saw that chay chay, Noonie, and kay kay was still sleeping. I was gonna go back to sleep until i realized that i had to go to the bathroom. I was about to wake up mama until i remebered she told me if she's busy to take me to the "potty" then i could take a friend.  I unbuckled my seatbelt and shook Chay chay, Noonie, and Kaykay.

"Hmmh what's wrong Ari?" Noonie asked

"I have to go to the bathroom can you take me?"

"Yah,  i have to go too lets go"

We shook Chay, and Kaykay, and told them we had to go to the bathroom. Chay asked

"Aren't we gonna wake up Mama or Aunt keke?"

"We don't need to we can go together" Kaykay butt in

"Yah, and my mama told me that if she's busy then we can go with friends"

The girls nodded their heads

"Alright c'mon then" Chay said

With Chay leading the way we followed her. We made it to this section of the plane that spelt "F-I-R-S-T C-L-A-S-S".Chay looked like she knew where she was going so I ain't need to worry.

August P.O.V

I was in first class high as a muthafucka, with my nigga Ty $ign he lit another blunt and he handed it to me i aint know what shit was inside this but it made a nigga feel good.

"Nah man im straight"

"Fuck you then"

"Ight im coo with dat"

"Man i gotta go take a dump"

"Why you tell me this shit ion give a fuck what you do in duh bathroom"

"Oh well i just thought you'd like to know "

I sucked my teeth. He walked out slowly to the bathroom. I shook my head i swear this dude is crazy. I laid my head back, close my eyes, and took one last puff of the blunt and slowly exhaled it out, until i heard

"August"

I was annoyed. I sucked my teeth

"What!" And opened my eyes and turn to see who it was and then froze.

Arielle P.O.V

Me and the girls were walking following Chay this section of the plane look beautiful almost like a princess castle or something. I was enjoying the tour until Chay chay stopped.

"August?!"

I looked over to see who she was talking too or if it was just a calender she was looking at.

I saw that she was talking to a man, and I realized it was the guy from the tv.

"Chayden, Kayden, Amaiya what are y'all doing here?!!"

Chay, kay, and Noonie looked scared and i didn't want to get them in trouble. He stared at me which made me really nervous. He asked the question one more time.

"Chayden, Amaiya, Kay-"

"Im sorry but I have to go to the bathroom" I stared at him with my big brown eyes. I knew Kay understood what i was doing, and kay said the same thing, and then  Chay, and Amaiya realized what were doing soom after