Birthday Part 1

Keyanna.

I woke up to kisses all around my neck, and cheek. When I opened my eyes I seen August. I thought I was dreaming so I closed my eyes. I heard a chuckle which bought me to reality.

"August?"

"Yea ma?"

My eyes popped open, and he sent me a smile. That million dollar. I was about to speak, but he motioned to Arielle who was sleeping on the other side of the bed. He helped me get up and we made our way to another room.

"When did you get back!!!??"

I questioned

"I just got back"

"But I thought you had a show?"

"Yea, but as soon as it ended I figured out there was no afterparty so my managa' tol me that they were able to squeeze me into a flight back hea' "

I smiled

"You cam back for us?"

I asked in aww

"No"

I straight faced him until he played it off with a laugh.

"That ain't funn-"

He cut me off by lifting my chin and applying a kiss on my lips.

"Ya done speaking?"

I nodded and he handed me a bag.

"What's this?"

"Open it, and find out."

I looked inside and seen a sweater that had August's face plastered infront of it. There was another item it was some shorts that were real short they said ALSINA'S BAYBEH on the butt.

"These are cute." I said holding both the items up.

"Thank you. Imma start sellin some of my shiit and I wanted you to be the first with them."

I nodded "yeahh I really like them"

I took off my pants I had on previously and slid on the shorts August gave me. I faced him.

"How they look??" I asked

He looked directly at my ass then nodded

"They good ma, real good. I'm not sellin those na. I think they would just look good on you." A warm smile formed on my face.

"Thanks August. Um are you hungry?"

"Yass!!"

I laughed and went downstairs. Making my way downstairs August pinched me in the ass.

"Stop it."

He just chuckled, and followed me into the kitchen. I looked in the freezer seeing some Jamican Patty. I asked him if he wanted it.

"Is it good?"

"You've never had one of these?" I gasped.

"No."

"Well you ain't livin' " I was about to pop one in the toaster oven but knowing his big apetite I popped another one in and waited. As soon as August yawned I knew instintely he was tired.

"August why don't you go lay down. I'll give you your food when its ready"

"Ya sure?"

"Positive" I told me

He pecked my lips one more time. And took my hand letting me go in the living room with him. As we were about to sit August and I spotted Ari coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes.