Home Sweet Home

Keyanna

Me and all the girls including Chandra's kids were with me back in NOLA. It was pretty tough to say goodbye but I managed to. My boss Gary was friendly enough to let me have my job still. It was a lil awkward cuz he was a bit too friendly in my opinion. I haven't seen Jay, nor Stacy since I came back which was a little weird. It was like 10 pm and Ari was at Chandra's house at a sleepover while I was on my way to Stacy's house.

I locked the door to my shitty old Honda accord and knocked on the right side of the door. It took about a few minutes until I saw the stair lights flicker on. The door opened and I was faced with... Oh shit

"JORDAN!?!" I said in shock looking at him with a shirt and some boxers.

"KEYANNA! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' BACK SO EARLY?"

"I came back a few days ago. What are you doing here?" He asked obviously surprised just as I am.

"I-I-"

"Jordan behbeh who's at the doo- Keyanna!!!" she screamed in excitement hugging me with a robe tied around her

Jordan

Now most of y'all might not know me. See I'm Jordan the guy that works with Keyanna and Stacy at Walmart. Remember? Ight cool.

See now I had a huge crush on Keyanna the first time I met her. I guess she realized and so that's when she started sending off signs that she ain't l lookin' fa' a relationship, so to please her I backed off Eventhough them feelins neva went away, but she's like a sister to me now, so its kinda awkward to think of us like 'THAT'.

Well once she left for August. I knew them feelings I had for Stacy bursted into bigger feelings that I never knew I had for her.... Now she's my girl.

25 Minutes After Explaining

Keyanna.

"Damn, so we all happily have someone" Stacy said as she was laying on the couch with her head resting on Jordan.

"Yup, well Imma head out, y'all have fun togetha' " I said as I was getting out. We all said bye, and I was out

Back Home~

I layed on my bed watching tv. Ugh! I miss Aug- ring

"Hello!"

"Hey Mama"

"Oh Hey Arielle"

"Why don't you sound excited to talk to me"

"Oh I do I just thought it was someone else"

"Daddy huh?"

"How'd you know?" I asked surprise

"Cuz I can tell you're not as happy as you were when you were over in Atlanta"

"I'm Happy"

"Mama"

"Okay I guess I am a lil unhappy, but you keep me going"

"Really!"

"Yea, you mommy's lil girl, ight"

"Okay. I love you "

"Love you too behbeh"

"Oh mama" she asked before i hung up

"Yeah?"

"If you talk to daddy tell em' I said Hi, and that I love and miss him, and that I have a surprise for him." She listed

"Alright Ari goodnight tell everyone I said hi"