Meet up / Dreams

Royalty and Arielle in the mm

Add FOUND MY WAY.

:)))))))

Keyanna

"So yall have met before?" August questioned Chris and I.

"Yeah, I've seen him around." I stated

"Oh so this is even better." The both of us nodded.

I could hear crying coming from upstairs and I wanted to go up there so bad cause I knew it was Royalty, but I remained in my seat.

"Um there's crying coming from upstairs"

Chris got up quickly.

"Oh! It's prolly Royalty" he quickly ran up there and came back down with her in hand. She walked right next to him and Chris took his seat.

He let go of her and she began smiling and clapping her hands. She walked over to me and a huge ass smile formed on my face.

I lifted her up, "Hey Royalty!!!!!!!" I exclaimed letting her sit on my lap.

She began saying a bunch of random words as she clapped a few times.

I played around with her as August spoke.

"She likes you Keke,"

It's so uncomfortable when he says my nickname around Chris. Uh.

"Of course she likes me, every baby likes me"

I looked at Arielle who came back from throwing her plastic bag from the food she ate in the trash.

She took a seat next to me and just smiled cause Royalty looked at her. Royalty got more excited.

"Why is she doing that mama?"

"She likes you" I sat Royalty down and she looked at Arielle and stretched her arms out and touched Ari's hair.

I heard Chris and August talking but I just ignored them.

Few minutes later.

"Mama" Arielle said

"Yea?"

"Royalty and I are bored. Well she falling asleep, so I'm the only one bored"

"W--"

"Yall bored!" Chris exclaimed

Arielle nodded

"whatchu' wanna do go into the play room?" Chris questioned

Arielle furrowed her brows

"It depends... What's in the play room?"

"Ya have to say yes if you wanna come and see" Chris said holding his arms out.

"Ok ok ok" she walked over to him and took his hands.

They walked off talking and August chuckled

"What's so funny??"

"Look at Royalty" he said

I turned and looked at her as her head kept going down.

"Awe that's not funny" I looked and she woke up

She looked at me and her lips began quivering as she stretched her arms out.

"No need to cry royal" I took hold of her and held her as she just looked at August who kept laughing.

"August stop it"

"Ight ight, lemme hold ha"

I lifted her up and tried handing her to him but she kept pushing away.

"Well August, she doesn't like you" I stated. She stuck by my side and looked at August with a blank face.

I looked at my phone and seen it was 8, and I wanted to go to sleep also. So damn early. I yawned, and held Royalty and began drifting off to sleep.

~~~~

I felt a tap. My eyes were shut and as much as I felt pokes I continued to sleep.

"Keyanna" I opened my eyes and looked at Chris

"Huh?" I looked and Royalty was gone.

"Where's--"

"I took her to her room"

"Ari?? August??"

"Ari is still in the play room and August had to go to the bathroom"

It was so dark I could barely see him.
I nodded then stood up and began kissing his lips. He nearly tripped over the leg of the couch but he fell right on the couch. I could hear the footsteps but I didn't feel like stopping. Neither did Chris.

"Keyanna!" He exclaimed

I turned looking at August who stood there with an angry expression.

Full force. He came over with his fists ready to hit.

Ring RING RING!!! Bang BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!

My eyes blinked a few times as I seen I was awake. Pure sunlight flashed through the curtains of my hotel room. I was laid out on the couch with my hands over my stomach.

Bang BANG BANG RING BANG!!

The door had heavy knocking and the phone was blasting. I stood up and put my hair in a messy ass pony tail.

I opened up the door and seen August, La' Nisha, and Arielle. I then dashed towards the phone.

"Hello??" I said putting it into speaker

"Keyanna where are you?"

"At the hotel" I sighed, "you missed two studio sessions plus one interview"

I looked at the time, "Keyanna if you miss this next rehearsal you're out of the show, so get down herr asap! Issac's already outside"

With that he hung the phone up, and I immediately slid shorts on, and a shirt. Then, I put on some sneakers. I guess last night I fell asleep, and August took me here.

"Keyanna you ain't leaving are you??"

"Did u not just hear that I have to go"

"What about Ari" he said pointing to her as she slept. It was 12 going on 1. I splashed lotion on my legs and quickly brushed my teeth as they stood in the living room.

"Ok ok I'll take her "

He began handing me to her and I stood there really not wanting to do this.

"No it's fine" La' Nisha stated we both looked at her.

"I'll take her we'll stay here and I'll watch her yall go"

"La'Nisha are you sure?" She nodded "yea it's not like I'm doing anything"

I nodded giving her a hug.

"Thanks so much" she smiled and nodded

She held Arielle and got a kiss from August

By that time I was already down the steps.

___________

Vote, Comment

Add Found My Way.

❤❤ Mallika