Keyanna?!?

Keyanna.

I made sure Issac blast the music up, because I was TURNT. It was 11 something Sunday morning and I was ready for the BET awards. I sat in the front since it was just Issac and I and I made sure I got him turnt. I pulled out my phone turning on snapchat.

"9 yeas' old seen a nigga get shot!"

I laughed as Issac rapped to the song. He shut the car off and since we parked at the top part of the mall we were at the top floor. The both of us walked in all cool and laid back.

"Where do you wanna go first Keke?" I unplugged my ear buds stuffing them in my pocket.

"I'm not sure but could we ride those scooters the security guard rides?" I asked him staring at the scooters.

He looked around first, and then shrugged.

"No ones watching us" I laughed cuz there was tons of people here. I went on one while he went on the other one. I held the top part and we went down stairs first, of course going down the smooth side. I put my music on and it blast through my beats audio speaker.

"This my song!" Issac said I nodded agreeing.

" I got a foreign b.tch she look like she move cocaine" I had this cool mask on to hide my identity and it looked mad fresh.

I turned to Express Fashion and Issac did the same.

" Pass me the drink I pour it up!--" We were about to sing more but then this lady came toward us.

"Hi" She greeted us.

Issac and I both said Hi back. The lady was about in her late 50's and she was dressed in a skirt and a matching jacket.

"Um can you please turn your music off, or down it's distracting some of the customers."

"Sure" She smiled and thanked us. I turned the audio player off stuffing it in my joggers. As soon she walked off Issac and I let out our laughter.

"Can you please turn ya music down its distracting some of our customers" He mimicked we laughed together but I pretended to motion for him to be quiet. We went over to some of the clothing and I looked at all the clothing. I found a really cute tee and when I looked at it I accidentally stepped back knocked a few stuff over making me laugh again. Issac laughed at my stupid ways but it just made me laugh harder. I bent down on my knees covering my mouth from all the laughter I was having for no reason.

"Keyanna play yo coo' before they kick us out."

I held everything in breathing heavy. Issac was across from me looking at the men's joggers since he wanted some more after I bought him a pair. Once I controlled myself I held the handle bars of the scooter and looked at the joggers they had at the junior section.

"Oh I love this song!"

He began moving back and forth on his security scooter.

"Saucin', saucin', I'm saucin' on you"

"I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin' oh ooh" I sang and then we began singing together "I'm ballin', I'm ballin', Iverson on you Watch out, watch out, watch out, yeah That's my shot, that's my shot, that's my shot yeah Spendin', I'm spendin' all my fuckin' pay"

It played through the music on the speakers that the store was playing and I was really feelin' it. As well as Issac.

"White Iverson When I started ballin' I was young You gon' think about me when I'm gone I need that money like the ring I never won, I won" We we're having a great time even though people looking at us.