Relaxed Day

Keyanna.

Its been a few days since Arielle's allergic reaction, but she's feeling better. She was taken out of the hospital the same day she was put in. August stayed in the A for like a day or two just to make sure everything was straight eventhough I insisted he go to New York City, but that did not really work. Yesterday he did go, and he gave me ALL his numbers that he wanted me to call just in case something happened... This boy. Everyone left meaning it was only Arielle and I in this big ol' house. Arielle was taking her nap and I had nothing to do so I got on the laptop being a creep and checked if The Breakfast Club interview he was doing today was up on YouTube. I would have listened but I couldn't because of the location difference. It was up which got me excited. I fixed my glasses and got comfortable on the couch. I watched and listening closely.

Charlamagne Tha God: Aug you most definitely gon be eating booty

I frowned

August: You eat ass?

Charlamagne Tha God: You know damn right

August: Jeesus. You know shit come outta dea'?

Charlamagne Tha God: That's what showers are for. Listen, you gon be traveling around tha world seeing some fineass girl stick ha' booty out in front of you, and you won't have no choice, but to dig in there!

Angela Yee: That just nasty let's move on from that-

Charlamagne Tha God: What's nasty about it? That's just a way men pleasure you women, and y'all know you like it!!

August: You let dem eat yo ass

Charlamagne Tha God: Yeah, I've let a couple

August: You A "G" man

*Daps Charlamagne Tha God*

DJ Envy: Ion think he a "G"

I laughed

Angela Yee: Anyways moving a long. Is there a special lady in your life?

My eyes widen as I paused the laptop, and took deep breaths hoping August didn't say anything. Once I was back to reality I pressed play taking a big gulp. August kept his silence with a small smirk.

Angela Yee: C'mon August there has to be someone

August: Ehh... Well ya know

He stated with his voice having a screach like sound

Charlamagne Tha God: Ehh...Well ya know he got some one

DJ Envy: No needa be shy August we are the breakfast club meaning you really should explain this special lady of yours.

Angela Yee: Spill the juice

He just let laughters out.

August: Yall some nosy motha' fuckas tryna get in a niggas business

Angela Yee: All we need is fa you to explain this love interest of yours, we ain't tryna be nosy.

He shook his head laughing.

Charlamagne Tha God: Explain this Keyanna girl you been hangin' with?

August frowned, and I did too

August: How you know?

They all said it together.

"Social media"

August kept his silence.

DJ Envy: So ya gotta girl

August: Ehhh