Pool Party Fun...

August.

Its been a few weeks since Keyanna, and her grandfather's passing. She's been acting way way better then before. I can tell at times she thinks about him cuz when I speak to her at times she just blacks out, then after returns back to her usual self.

It was about ten o'clock when my nigga Meek Milly holla'd at me

"Ay sup Meek. Whata do?"

"Sup yungin', I'm throwin a pool party at the kribs, you finna come threw?"

"Ya imma roll through that bish, but imma bring someone with me. Is you ight wit dat?"

"Fa'sho. Starts at three, but you know us blacks be strollin' through anytime."

I chuckled

"Yeah I unda'stand"

"Imma see you there bye"

"Ight bye"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Keyanna

"You have to relax Keyanna i'm going to always be lookin' afta you."

"But grandpa its not the same you're not here in person no more:-( "

"Im still always goin be in yo heart. "

"I know." i slightly frowned

"Can you promise me something?"

"What is it?"

"Take music more seriously. You know how much I love you're voice"

"But granddaddy you know how I feel about being judged by my music"

"You're voice is beautiful my dear ain't no one gon judge."

"Maybe your right..." i said lightly

"Fshhh you know I'm right. Anyway I love that song you sang at my funeral "

I laughed

"Sorry that sounds so weird."

He rolled his eyes

"What was that song you sang called.... I Was Here?... If that's the name it brought a lot of emotion to the crowd, you gotta get back to the singing okay? Cuz singing isn't about if people like like it or not. Its about the meaning, message, the emotion you bring to the people especially yourself."

"I unda'stand"

"Okay well my time is almost up, stop sobbing about me, I love you, and i'm not the only one, you know there's someone else" i frowned

"Gran-" he suddenly disappeared in the sky as the waves started coming from the ocean water. I was suddenly being shooken by something.

"Yanna! Wake yo fatass up!!" knowing it was August I rolled over to the other side. Throwing  the blankets over my head

All of a sudden the covers flew off my body making me open my eyes. August big brown eyes were glaring at me. He was so beautiful.

"Wake-up behbeh." he continued to stare at me, and I did the same until his lips touched mine slowly, his tounge traced over my lips. Then suddenly he wrapped his arms around my body, and kneeled down on me. I felt his dick get hard so I brought his pants down. Once he was about to insert it in me I moaned.

...

"Keyanna?" My eyes were shut

"Yess behbeh go hard-" once i realized I was awake, and heard what I was about to say my eyes flew open. He stood there staring at me with one eye brow shot up. My cheecks were hot, but you couldn't see that I was blushing cuz I was black-he he he.