Strolling Through Memory Lane.

Keyanna's P.O.V

"Beep beep beep" I woke up to my shitty alarm clock. I lifted my hand up to look for it and shut it off, but when I saw the time it read 7:35.

"Shit fuck fuck shit!" I realize that I over slept 35 minutes. I knew I shouldn't have bought that cheap ass alarm clock from the Dollar Tree. I ran over to the next room to wake up my 2 and a half year old daughter Arielle. She was so beautiful when she slept. Her curly hair was all over the place. If only she had her father here to see.

Flashback~

I walked to the outdoors to see if I can find August. After last night I felt real good about me and him, and he must of felt the same, so I figured since he took my v card that me and him will be officially a couple, (Eventhough we already were a couple). The good about it is he didn't even force me. All he said was when I was ready than he will be ready. After five months I knew I WAS ready. August was very gental. Even though it was my first time it was AMAZING. Anyways, once I made it to the tables to the outside cafeteria I looked around to see if I could find him, and once I did my smile suddenly changed to a frown. He was sitting with that skank Katie on top of his lap. They were laughing, and flirting. But once he saw me he froze

"Keyanna!" August yelled as I was walking away with the tears about to fall. He repeatitively screamed my name which caused attention around the school.

"What" I said with hot tears strolling down my face. "It's not what you think." His thick NOLA accent wanted me to believe every word he said, but I just couldn't.

"Hmmh so you expect me to believe that, that bitch Katie just magically appeared on your lap." Katie walked up to me and was about to speak until I stopped her. I looked August dead in the eye this whole time I spoke again.

"Katie, save the bullshit cuz we all know damn right that you can't live without a dick for one whole mutha'fucking week. So you just decide to choose someone I'm with... well now you might as well have it cuz its pretty much free to the whole damn world"

Katie walked up to me and gave me a huge slap. It did hurt but I aint let that stop me from slapping the bitch, and pushing her to the ground.

All while that was happening all you heard was owwes, and damn, and things like that from the crowd.

August began to apologize to me and said "Behbeh, I'm sorry please let me explain." I slapped him in the face, and then threw the promise ring that he gave me to the ground, and said

"It's over! "

Flashback Over

Ever since then my world went upside down I found out I was pregnant, and when I told my mom she kicked me out of the house, so I had to live with my best friend Deyjah, and her family. I had to work at Wal-Mart, and with that they gave me discounts on baby products and clothes. I earned enough money to buy in apartment after Arielle was born. (A/N this all happened in NOLA)

Once I snapped out of my thoughts I walked over to Arielle's bed, and woke her up. Her eyes fully opened then shut.

"Arielle wake up you gotta go to daycare." She slowly opened her eyes and then shut them again, and said "I tired, mommy. " I hated taking her to daycare cuz she was always got upset cause she would see the other kids with a mom, a dad, or even both, and I would always come up with the dumbest exscuses for why she didn't have a father.

She slowly opened her big brown eyes that reminded me so much about August and asked "can you carry me?"

"Sure" she opened her arms up, and then gave me a kiss and said "Thank yuh" a smile appeared across my face. I'm not sure if this is possible, but my daughter is such a mommy's girl. When I appeared to the front of the bathroom I said "you have arrived at your destination" she giggled and hopped right off of me.