I'm Good, Sing Ya Bullshit

Keyanna.

I was back in ATL and he was back in ATL. Rumors spread around quickly, and as much as I don't like it, it happens. It's been a few days since the altercation. None of us have spoken with one another. Yurp. None of us have spoken. I didn't care though. He's always in his feelings which makes me think of him as a big ass BITCH. I know both sides of our family were most likely talking about it, and to tell you the truth I  didn't even care what they were thinking of me. August has a big mouth and all he does is make it seem like I'm the bitch and he's the real, mature, and honest guy in the scenario, when that's false. But you know I could never speak cause they already heard from August and of course a majority of people already take his word. But the thing about me, right now, is that I don't give a fuck. I'm not gonna waste my time, and energy on someone who already thinks I'm a piece of shit, and was a waste of time in his life. I guess the older you get the more mature you gotta be, and just let things ago cause I most definitely know that he is not gonna play with my emotions. Hell naw, no way!

Bryson

Interviewer- So you and Keyanna are...

Bryson- We're friends

Interviewer- Are you sure cuz when we seen those videos of you two all over the web that didn't look like any thing that friends do. So explain and tell the world what that really was

I sighed

Bryson- we're just friends, but ya know man, when you hang with someone on a daily day basis your mind starts changing, and you just start having these types of thoughts and shit.

Interviewer-  oh ok so that's what led you two to...

Bryson- yeah

Interviewer- So the rumors are true? She came up on you and started to kiss you?

I shook my head

Bryson- No. These people that are claiming stuff weren't there so they don't know shit.

Interviewer- But they were there when you guys were seconds away from getting that freaky shxt on in the hall.

The interviewer laughed but I smiled just so that I didn't  make anything awkward.

Interviewer- So can you admit that something was about to go down?

Bryson- ion know.

Interviewer- But she kissed you fir--

Bryson- she did not kiss me first.

Interviewer- Oh ! Damn! You kissed her first??

Bryson- yeah but--

Interviewer- so you the one who started this shit?

Bryson- I guess but like I said earlier I wasn't in the right mind set--

Interviewer- so you saying you ain't wanna kiss ha'?

Bryson- no I did

Interviewer- So all this shit is your fault

Bryson- I was just in my feelings--

Interviewer - So you got feelings for her?

I sighed deeply and the person interviewing could tell I was frustrated with him.

Bryson- This is one of the main reasons why I don't do interviews.

The interviewer laughed but I found nothing amusing.

Interviewer- I'm just doing my job

Bryson- Yea I gotchu' bro.

Interviewer- what's one thing you can take out this experience?