Stood Up/ Sloppy Seconds

Keyanna.

It was Saturday evening and I was planning on spending it with my boo. Earlier today was a whole family day, but I felt that it would be nice if Arielle can spend the rest of the day with Uncle Deek(what ari calls DK).

"August what are you doing?" I asked as he stirred the eggs up

"Im stirrin' the eggs" I laughed "August ya gotta take the yolk out first"

"Okay what's the yolk" he asked. To be honest I didn't know if this was called 'yolk' but that's what my mama calls it so imma just go with the flow

"Its the little white pieces" I responded

"Ion see no white pieces"

"Lemme see" He put himself behind me as we both looked inside "you sometimes have to move the egg around and...There got them!" I said softly. I dumped the 'yolk' in the sink, and then checked around for some more.

As I was lookin August gripped my waist tracing his hand up and down my back side. "August what are you doin, were suppose to make the cupcakes!"

"I know Ma" He kissed my neck. And It felt so good, but I just wanted to finish the cupcakes first. I turned my head so that I was facing him

"August!"

"Yea?" He asked as he reached his way up to my lips. "Can you stop." I asked

"You know you don't want me to" He looked at me, then continued. I let out a light moan. Then pulled away to get the flour.

"Here" I handed him the whisk. "Stir!" I turned the tv on to the Music Choice channels, and his voice instantly filled. His head popped from the kitchen

"Nigga you made it!!!" I said jumping on him. We acted like a bunch of fools jumping around.

"I WANNA BE RICH!!!" I sang, but kinda yelled

"Shit me too"he said putting me down. We both walked back in the kitchen. Quickly stirring everything around.

"Okay August, lets see if you can do this. So all you gotta do is put the cupcake batter in these circles" he nodded and did them perfectly. "Good Boy!!" I said smiling at him and squeezing his cheeks.

"Why you insultin' me?"

"What are you talkin' about?" I asked he shook his head. I put the two trays in the oven, and set the time up. Once I turned around August instantly picked me up throwing me off gaurd. "August!" I screeched he carried me all the way to my bedroom...

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

August.

Yea I hit that, and did she enjoy? Of course she did. She ain't even deny it, so I know I did my job.

I just came out the room changed into some fresh clothes for the night. When I walked to the kitchen I seen Keyanna taking the cupcakes out the oven, and setting them down. When she turned her smile instantly turned upside down.

"What?" I asked

"Why are you dressed up?" she curiously asked

"I'm doing a show tonight"

Oh was all she said. She turned around and started designing the cupcakes by herself.

"Damn ma, these cupcakes look nice" I said tryna cheer her up. She simply nodded not giving me any eye contact.
"Can I have one?" she shrugged, and moved away from me. I came behind her, and she ignored me. I turned her around so that she was facing me.