The Night Full Of Surprises

-Gimmie as much comments as yall possibly can to show much love to this chapter. Listen to the video up there while reading this chapter ^. This Took 3 Days To Write, So Appreciate These 8,050 Words:)

Is the video playing? Just tell me yes it is or no. Thank you loves

ADDD FOUND MY WAY  TO YOUR LIBRARIES! IT'S THE SEQUEL TO THIS STORY!

Keyanna

"Arielle are you ready?" I questioned her before we drove to the airport

"Yeah I have everything" I nodded.

"Okay me too"

I began strolling out the door until I was stopped.

"Mama" I turned around seeing her holding up my car keys.

"Thanks bay-bee" I smiled grabbing them and headed to the car.

"I hope my skin don't become crisp in Mexica"

I laughed "if you don't want too then I suggest you put some hardcore sunscreen." she nodded, "mama do we even have sunscreen"

"Dammit!" I cursed to myself.

We put the things inside then I headed off to the store. I quickly bought some sunscreen and headed off to the airport. I parked the car, got our luggage, then went straight inside. My stomach was becoming more and more noticeable. I even asked Chris on his opinion of my stomach and he even said it! With him, and Ari telling me that it left me cautious on what I'd wear. I decided on wearing jeans, and an extra large cardigan.

"Ari are you sure you can't see my stomach" she nodded "mama you look fine" I sighed "okaaay"

I finally was starting to feel movement going on. I'm starting to now realize how blessed I am.

We made our way to the front desk and that's when I looked at the tickets my mom sent.

Everything looked right until I seen Jamaica.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Atlanta to Jamaica.

"Ari what letter do you see here?" I questioned her pointing to the destination part.

"J A M A I C A."

The fuck!

I shook my head knowing my mama had most likely made a mistake.

"Mama"  Arielle said tapping my leg.

"What?"

"Auntie ChaCha!" She exclaimed

I spotted her, Chay, Mya, and KayKay. We went over to them, and after we greeted them we went to the plane.

"I feel like yo ass too rich to come ova' and say hi." Chandra stated

"What? I call you like every week." I said.

"Ya I know, but I haven't seen you in person for a while!" She exclaimed

"I know"

"I'm always seeing ya ass on TV, or magazines, and I can't lie... I low-key am happy for you"

She smiled at me.

"Awwww ChaCha thanks" I gave her a hug then we continued walking to the plane. When we made it I got my stuff set. ChaCha was set to sit all the way in the front, and I was set to sit all the way in the backish middlish. For some reason Ari had to sit on the other column to the far right. So she was one chair away from the window seat.