Family Time

Dedicated to augustalsinaaaaa1 she votes, and comments!!! I appreciate that, so I just wanted to show her some love, and you guys can return the favor by checking out her book called August Alsina Don't Use Me,(its real interesting I'm loving it so much) also follow her she cool peeps:-) Thanks Again

This chapter is also dedicated to dalasiabridges she's always asking for updates,she's always votes always comments and she's the one who pushes me to get all these chapters done. Everytime I write i'm all "will she like it? Will she keep asking for updates? Is she bored with this story etc." Thanks so Much Dalasia, all y'all show her some love too and follow her.

This chapter is also dedicated to the other active readers too. Don't feel left out, LOVES

(Keyanna)

I woke up to Arielle's foot on my shoulders, and August's hand on my face with his other wrapped around me and Ari. These two are a mess.

A couple minutes later a nurse walked in. She had tray in her hand with a glass of orange juice and a bowl.

"Good morning!"she said loudly turning after she closed the door

"Oh I'm sorry i ain't know y'all was still sleeping" she whispered

"It's alright" i said moving Arielle's feet from my shoulder, I pushed August's hand from my face. The nurse giggled

"Did you sleep alright?" I shook my head, and replied

"No. These two are animals when they sleep ion know if its duh bed they ain't use to or if this how they always sleep"

"Oh well I bought you some breakfast. This hea' some orange jucie and dats some oatmeal. And this hea'" she pointed to the pill on the tray. I nodded

"This a pill you take to help your lungs to ease down and prevent another asthma attack from happening" I nodded understanding everything remebering that was the same medication I took when i was 4.

"Well that's it." she said she waved and was about to walk away until she stopped, and said

"Oh i almost forgot don't forget to put the oxygen mask on in case yuh feel a lil dizzy,or woozy. Dr. Collins should be checkin up with you in about 20 minutes. Also when standin put that oxygen mask on you!"

"Alright thank yuh Lisa I appreciate it" i said calling her by her first name

"It's my job" she let out a friendly smile and walked out

I was about to get up when August tightened his grip with his one hand. I turned around to see if he was awake, but his eyes were closed. That's mad cute he sleep protecin' his gir- baby mama.

I had to brush my teeth, but I couldn't cuz I was trapped. What to do??? I thought of a plan, and knew it was gonna work.

His hand was wrapped around my waist, and my legs were asleep, so I did a quick toss, so that I was facing him. I kissed his forearm when i felt him move a little. I pushed myself closer. His juicy lips were facing me. I wanted to kiss them lips mad bad, but yuh know we ain't on that level yet, so i played my cool and kissed his left cheek.

"See nah i know yuh ain't tryna fuck me in my sleep Keyanna?" He said with his eyes closed.

"Huh you funny"

He pushed me closer with his one hand as he gripped my ass

"What's stoppin' you?"

"1. Im not into you 2. Ion do that shit in hospitals and 3. Im not about to fuck you in between our daughter"