Back 2 ATL

Keyanna.

I woke up with a soar throat. UH! I hated having soar throats cause I just didn't like doing anything period, and to make madders worst I was on my period. I shut my alarm off because it was 8 AM. I crawled myself to the bathroom and did everything I had to do in there. I slid on my gray joggers and my Aaliyah crew neck.( RIP 14 year anniversary)  I slid my Adidas slides and called it a day. I walked into the bathroom and got my contact lenses. I was cleaning it when one of them slipped.

"FUCK!" I exclaimed

I looked noticing those we're my last ones.

"Are you serious!" I groaned 

I grabbed my glasses putting them on. I made sure I had everything ready and set to go then I headed out giving back the keys and going into the car.

"Morning Issac" 

I sneezed grabbing a tissue. I knew this cold was going to be a pain in the ass if my allergies were about to start acting up. 

"Do you have a cold?" He questioned beginning to drive off.

"Yeah," I sighed

"Do you need me to pick up anything?" He asked but I shook my head hating the taste of medicine.

"No, I'm fine." 

He continued to talk but I was so tired that I didn't even realize I fell asleep. I felt a sudden shake from my arm and I notice he was telling me to wake up.

"You're here." He stated 

I got out the car not wanting to do ANYTHING at ALL. I said bye to Issac as he got my stuff. I gave him a huge hug and went inside. It was a nice temp. outside so people must of thought I was crazy for wearing long pants and a crew neck but I really could care less of what they think. They checked all my stuff out and I entered the plane with hot chocolate. I know it sounds stupid, but its literally my addiction. It could be 95 degrees outside and that still wouldn't stop me from drinking my hot chocolate. It's like how people are addicted to their coffee I'm addicted to my hot chocolate, especially when I'm sick. I looked around for my seat and I sighed when I noticed August and La' Nisha. I honestly forgot all about them. Especially August, but with him here now I couldn't take my mind off what happened. I tried to pretend I didn't see them and just sat down at a random seat. I set my stuff and then relaxed sipping on my drink.

"Excuse me I think you're sitting in the wrong seat." This guy stated and I smiled at him and said "I think this is my seat" He furrowed his eye brows and was about to speak until the flight attendant spoke. 

"Is there a problem?" 

"Yeah I think she has the wrong seat" 

"Can I ask you guys what your seat number is?" The flight attendant questioned me and him. I told him mine and surprisingly I was in the right seat, but I could tell I was slowly loosing my voice. The guy said the same number and I lightly sighed.

"I guess we must of accidentally assigned you two with the same seat." 

I nodded, and I looked at the guy who was still standing in front of me waiting for me to get up like it was his seat.

"Ok can one of you guys please move to that seat right over there?" 

I stood up looking to see which seat he pointed to and I noticed it was the seat right next to La'Nisha and August. I was about to shake my head and tell him no until I heard La'Nisha's voice.

"OH HEY KEYANNA!" 

I clenched my teeth trying to tell the flight attendant no, but the guy who had the same seat as me decided to speak.