Really!?

Keyanna

"Im pregnant"

He sat up, and I instantly began to move away from him, but he held me down.

"What did you say?"

I couldn't tell if he was mad or not, the tone of his voice was hard to detect.

"I'm pregnant" I mumbled

"And who's the father?" He asked

I shrugged looking down. The weird part about it was i was still on top of him.

"Look if you don't wanna be with me anymore I'll understand"

"Is it August's?" He asked completely ignoring what I just said

"See, I was most definitely sure it was his, but then after you told me about what happened with us I realized there was a 50/50 chance.

" so I have a chance of being the father?"

I nodded not making eye contact.

Damn he said under his breath. A hand slid down his face,

"Does August know about this?"

"No"

His head shot up "you ain't gon tell him?" I nodded "yea I was-- I mean I am just not right now"

He frowned "so when you gon tell him?"

"During this 'family trip' "

"Oh the one with ya moms?"

I nodded. He was silent.

"OK Chris, we can end 'us' cause I can tell--"

He cut me off by pressing his lips right on mine. He made sure he wrapped my arms around his neck as he laid back. He gripped my butt and pushed it more upward. He began kissing around my neck, and throughout my face. While all this was happening he continuously rubbed my... It was all gushy and wet causing me to pull his boxers down and look at his hardened... I inserted it in me as he began going slow. After a while I went crazy. My moaning was loud as hell. I swear the east coast could hear me. When I finally cummed he stopped.

"I'm not leaving you, ion give a fuck if you were 500 lbs imma still be sittin’  hea' "

"500 lbs really?" I looked at him skeptically

"Actually, yo fatass would have to take yo self to the gym to lose about 400 lbs." He said

"Exactly"l

He got close to me and started feeling on my stomach.

"So I have the chance of being a father to another child?"

"You have a CHANCE" I said putting emphasis on the word chance.

"Mhm if I am that girl will most definitely be SPOILED"

"How are you so sure it's a girl" he shrugged

"I don't know"

"Exactly, and besides you already spoil Royalty."

"Royalty is my seed, my child, so imma make sure she rotten spoil"

I shook my head, "ion know what's up with August and you." I mumbled

"And besides, it's gonna be a boy" I smiled

"We'll see"

--------

Vote COMMENT

Lazy as HELL type chapter. Sorry this wasn't a booty at the end of the seat chapter. What? I didn't know what this chapter was suppose to be about, so I just it a day.

Love u.

Mallikal❤❤❤