Negativaty is Beginning To Turn Into Positivity

Keyanna.

Things have been chaotic for the past few weeks. Arielle and I had been staying in Chandra's house with her and her kids for a few days. But now I live in my own condo in Atlanta. It's gorgeous and its not too far from Chandra, and Travis's place. My mama has finally worked things out with DK and I which I am very happy of. She knows about August and I and she has been very supportive. Now August and I have worked out a schedule on days he could have Arielle. He gets her on Friday and gives her to me on Monday. Monday-Friday I have Arielle and I think it's fine. It took a while for Arielle to adjust to all this but she has. I haven't meant La'Nisha yet, but I know she's been around my daughter and I'm not cool with it but if she's with August I guess I can't really stop it. Arielle tells me she nice so I feel a little better about her. DK has been a lot better now but he's down in LA with Vanessa. Im meeting up with them soon since Vanessa, Stacy, Chandra, and I have the BGC reunion to go to. I had already been down there earlier this month for the BET awards and I am really amped about it. I had gotten a lot of great feedback from the days I were there which made me feel awesome. August has no idea I'm performing and I'm planning on keeping it that way. I'm keeping a lot of things a secret from him, but he will know soon. Not a lot of people know about this performance, only the people at BET, and some other people. My family doesn't know, and that's only cuz if I tell one person then everyone else would know. As of work wise I am working. August offered to give me money and all but I didn't except it. I was already beginning to make tons of money-- well at least to me a lot of money-- by being signed to Atlantic Records. Yess ya girl made it, and I am proud of myself. No one barely knows but I do have a good fan base now. I just uploaded a few of my songs onto SoundCloud and told me people to listen to it and bam everything happened so fast one minute I went from having 3,000 listeners them I got like 800k. My fan base is growing gradually and since I got that call from Atlantic Records, and they told me how eager they wanted me I said I'll accept the deal, so the weekend I went to LA I went to their place and was super busy. I'm surprised August didn't even know about all this but I guess since he's so in love he didn't need to worry about social media, or whatever else was going on in the world. I have a new video I'm about to drop with Chance The Rapper, but my manager Franklin believes that I should drop it right after I perform it at the BET Awards. So I agreed with him. I love the way my life is now, it feels like all my wounds are finally healing and bringing me back to my pathway.

"Mama can I have some apple juice?" I nodded hanging up my phone since Stacy didn't answer my call.

I went over to the fridge and got her bottle.

"Hea' ya go" I handed it to her and she thanked me.

"Do you have you're iPad?" I questioned

"Yeah its in my hand mama" Her and I both laughed and then we made our way out the door. I picked her up and held my duffle bag.

"I love this place" Arielle said

She couldn't stop talking about this condo. It was very beautiful especially with all the great services. There was a pool, game room, gym, many things. It felt like I was staying at a hotel or something. I had everything from my old apartment transferred to this condo which was nice cuz I didn't have to go all the way down to New Orleans.

"When you come back I hope I get to go to the game room" Arielle stated

"If its not too packed maybe" I said

"But mama that's the best part about it,"

I shook my head no.

"I don't like that there's so many people there. Some people are drunk and I don't want you to wander around and then some altercation happens"