Things aren't the same

SHORT!!!!

Keyanna.

"Hey" She said lowly.

Arielle barely looked August in the eye and I was not expecting that from her. As well as August and La'Nisha.

"Mama I have to use the bathroom" She said quickly getting out of my hold and running down the hallway. I looked at August and I could most definitely tell he was hurt.

"Look imma talk ta' ha', ight." I informed him

La' Nisha took hold of him. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

" bae don't worry about it she jus' hasn't adjusted to this yet." La'Nisha explained to him

He nodded trying to hide the pain look in his eyes. I walked to where Arielle ran off and found her laying on the bed watching TV.

"Lil mama whatchu' doin' in hea' I thought you had to use the bathroom?"

"I did... Well I mean I thought I did..."

I nodded going along with what she said. I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms over her shoulder.

"So... Ari tell me what's wrong?" I asked

She furrowed her eye brows and looked at me.

"What's wrong? I don't have anything wrong with me " She said

"Yeah sure u don't. I know there's something up. So you can talk to me."

She sighed. She looked down and began playing with my neckalace.

"Things are different." She began

I looked at her wanting her to explain more.

"You and Daddy were great as a couple but now that yall not happy with each other things aren't there same..." She complained

"Whatchu' talkin' about?"

"I heard a few of the stuff u and grandmaw maw were talkin' about... and I heard uncle deeks and yall were upset with' her, because of wut happen to grandpa."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't me--"

"That's why I screamed. I didn't want yall too be upset wit' ha' so I faked having a bad dream."

"Ari!--"

"I'm sorry mama I jus' didn't want yall to be sad.I wanted yall both to be happy like yall always are."

I sighed.

"I know I'm in trouble mama but can you please yell at me another day. I'm not in the mood." She stuffed her face on my chest as I could feel it becoming wet.

"Why are things so hard? Everything seems so different in my life then other people.

__________

This chapter was EXTREMLY SHORT but it was either that or nothing. School start tomorrow and no Im not going to sleep early. What? I know I'm not gonna fall asleep, and besides my bed time is when I ever I feel like sleeping, lol. I'm so random

The picture up there in the media is just proof to show that I actually have chapters that I've written for Darkness of Love that I've written for a while now. Just didn't want yall to think I'm lying,so check out the story if u haven't.

Oh check out my new story SLUT too.

Go cop August's new song Why I do It ft. Lil Wayne.