Emotional Discussions (Part 2)

Keyanna.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Arielle's scream filled the whole house.

I didn't even think twice all I did was run upstairs to her room.

"Arielle!" I exclaimed

I opened up the door and then went over to see she was sleeping. I flickered the light and went over to her bed. Her eyes were closed and I seen tears just falling, and falling.

"Arielle behbeh wake up!"

I shook her but she didn't budge.

"I'm scared" I heard her say

I shook her hard and that's when her eyes open. She immediately jumped when she seen me and then she frowned whiping her tears and holding my hands.

"Mama?"

I nodded my head yes.

"What are yall doin in hea' ?" She questioned. She tightly wrapped her arms around one of my arms.

"Behbeh girl we heard you scream, and we came up hea to see what's wrong" August informed her

"I didn't scream I was asleep"

"Yeah we know Ari. Were you having a bad dream?" I asked

"I don't really remember. " She stated

"Can you try?" I questioned but she shook her head no

"I don't remember what the dream is about"

"Its ok don't worry about it"

She nodded. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck while I went downstairs.

"Where's uncle Deeks?" Arielle questioned

I looked around noticing he was gone. I sighed deeply.

"He went out"

"Ya hungry?" I asked trying to avoid him in this conversation

She shook her head no.

With everything that's happened I didn't know what I was suppose to do. Nothing felt normal it just felt awkward. My mama was someone I had completely ignored. I didn't even bother to look her in the eye. Just when I was going into the kitchen the phone rang. I answered it and instantly a machine began speaking.

"Keyanna Shyen you have been invited to perform at the BET Awards if you answer yes please press 2, if you answer no you may press 1."

My eyes widened I immediately pressed two.

"Hello, greeting to you from the one and only Chris Tucker. I was told hea' that you were suggested by a celebrity to perform. He goes by the name Meek Mill, my brotha' "

I frowned, because he was in jail. How could he...?

"Now that you know, we are all excited to see you hea' and ready to get TURNT! Congratulation and we will see again at the Nokia theatre for this years BET Awards. Ba-Bye!" I was about to hang up but the machine came on again.

"Your confirmation to perform at this year's BET award has been sent. Please dial your mobile number for more information on your performance to be sent by text message."

I dialed my number then hung up. I could feel my body have this nauseous feeling because there was a lot to take in.

"Keyanna you ight" I slightly nodded as August came in.

"Yeah Im fine" He nodded taking Arielle outta my arms and walking away.

I was so over this Mother's Day. I began cooking the dinner for Antiee Sheila's sake. I grabbed all the ingredients and got the pots out. How the fuck could my own mother do this to me? My brother? My Cousins!? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK! I retied my hair and turned the stove up. Melanie came into the room while I was halfway into cooking the meal barking all over the place.