Chapter 39

<< EPILOGUE 1.>>

>>

"And the artist of the year goes to," The presenter opened up the golden coloured envelope and immediately, a wide smile grew on her face as she heard the screams of the excited fans cheering for their Idols. 

"BTS!"

The cheers increased drastically as the boy band stood up, hugging each other for yet again, another win. The proud and relieved smiles on their faces, showed just how much excitement they really felt. 

One by one, they all stepped onto the large stage that lots of other Idols had performed on, including their beloved girlfriends.

Jimin was the last one to be awaited for as the six idols waited for their last member, but he didn't. With a smile, the now, brown haired male stopped in his steps, looking around for a second until he found what he was looking for.

He heard the screams and calls from his fans and his members as he left from the stage and ran towards the person. The sudden action, caused the female to look around, wondering what the hell he was about to do in front of--- basically the whole world.

Panic rose in her gut as she turned to her best friend beside her.

"Go to him, Han." Eunji laughed and indicated towards the certain latter approaching her quickly. "Go you idiot." She whispered, her sweet voice barely even ringing in her ear above all the noise.

The red haired female stood up slowly as Jimin stood about a table away from her, an angel-like grin plastered on his handsome face. His hair fell slightly on his forehead as he stared at his girl with the most fond smile on his lips.

She watched as his arms reached up slowly and his head tilted to the right. Hana's eyes watered as she looked at the man she had grown to just love more and more as the days passed by. Suddenly, there was no sound of the blaring fans and guests, it was just them.

A smile spread on the females as she ran towards her boyfriend, eagerness bubbling inside her as she got closer to him. There bodies crashed together, his arms wrapping protectively around her as they snuggled into each other.

"I love you so much, love." He chuckled when he caught a glimpse of the sparkles from her makeup running down her face. 

"I love you. I'm so proud of you." Hana lips formed a pout as if she was forcing her relieved tears from falling down her pretty face. 

"None of this would be possible without you baby." Jimin suddenly caught the girl of guard by gripping her by her hip and pulling her toned legs around his waist, twirling in a circle as she let out screeches between her sweet laughter.

At that moment, the couple had completely forgot that the whole world could be watching them right then.

They were happy to be happy to be in each others presence and warmth in one of the most important moments in his life.

"Thank you, H."

Bye bitchessssssssssss :)))))