Chapter 10

<< BORN SINGER. >>

 >>

\ Third person

It wasn't long after, dance had officially now finished and the students were making there way to their next lesson, which in most cases, Music.

Hana and Eunji were the first ones to make it out of the studio, followed by BTS and the rest of the class. As they walked ahead of everyone, Hana suddenly felt a tug on her sleeve. Turning around, she were met with the face of Jimin with Taehyung stood beside him.

"Hey." Jimin smiled in which Hana returned. "Wait for me after class?" He leaned onto one of the of the lockers as the girl stood in front of him. "Hey, Tae! Let's go, the couple can come later." Eunji winked at her best friend before taking her boyfriends hand and following behind the rest of the students.

"Wait, wait-" "Hey baby i'm here." Jimin took her hands into his ones and fiddled with her fingers. "So what do you say?" He cutely smiled whilst swaying his hands with hers in the air. 

"Uh- ehem Yeah okay sure." She nervously looked around as she felt a blush crawl onto her cheeks.

"Good. Okay lets go to class, love." The female was now sure that she looked like a tomato as she loved the way Jimin called her so--- lovingly.

As the couple made their way into the full classroom, everyone whistled and clapped as they spotted their intertwined fingers. Hana seemed to be the first one to realise their fingers laced together as she immediately pulled away and walked over to Eunji who sat at the back, her usual teasing grin plastered on her face.

"Stop smirking," The shorter female huffed and pulled out a chair near Eunji. "So what did you talk about with your boyfriend?" She continued to tease her, wiggling her eyebrows and nudging her shoulder.

"Nothing." Hana shrugged and slightly glanced over at the group of boys all sat at the other end of the massive room. "Private couple talks, I see." She raised her eyebrow and leaned back into her chair. "Whatever." The lassie playfully rolled her eyes and put her head down onto the desk.

"So class!" Hanas head snapped up and looked up to the front to see a beautiful woman.

"I'm Ms Young and I will be your music teacher this year

"I'm Ms Young and I will be your music teacher this year." The woman smiled, causing for the male students to melt.

"So seen as though I don't really know a lot of you," she turned and sat on the piano bench. "We will take turns over the next couple of the lessons to introduce yourself and show the class what you're good at!" She kept the bright smile on her pretty face as she looked over at the students talking in the corner.

"So let's start with you guys, seen as though it looks like you know what you're doing." The boys looked at each other and nodded as if they can read each others minds. "We'll do it as a group." the mint-haired boy, Namjoon patted Yoongi on his back.

As the beautiful filled the air, Hana realised that there was a backing track where the 'missing' member was singing. The voice sounded awfully familiar but she just couldn't put a finger onto who it was.

When the song came to an end the whole class cheered and clapped at the boys who bowed and made their way back to their seats. "That was excellent boys! Is this a song of your own?" Ms Young looked at Yoongi when he smiled and nodded.

"This was produced by one of our other friends." Yoongi announced proudly as the rest nodded in agreement. "That's wonderful! Well I'm sure you will be great Idols in the future." Ms Young finished with a small giggle and looked over at Hana and Eunji.

"Okay Girls! Solo's or Duo?" When she spoke, the whole class looked back at the two females, waiting for their answer. When Hana looked over at Eunji she simply shrugged and said she's fine with both. "Duo." she pat Eunji on her shoulder and they both stood up, ready.

"Okay first, you names?" Ms Young looked straight at them and smiled. "Song Hana." "Bae Eunji." They both walked to the front and got ready. Hana sat in front of the piano, running her fingers over tiles.

Just when she let her thumb press onto the first tile, she start singing. Everyone's mouths hanging open, they turned to Jimin to see his reaction to his 'girlfriend', just to see him with a shocked expression. Hana started, soon followed by Eunji as the classroom was filled with their sweet voices meshed together.

When the song finished, the first ones to stand were Jimin and Taehyung as they cheered and clapped for their girls, followed by the rest of the class and Ms Young who smiled wide. "Girls, that was wonderful!" She stood up from her desk and gave the two a pat on the back.

As the two lassies made their way back to their seats, everyone clapped and the boys in the corner gave them a thumbs up. 

~

\ Song Hana

It wasn't much later after a few more groups went up and performed, the bell finally rang. Whilst Eunji talked about how good we sang together, I remembered that I said I would wait for Jimin at the end of class to go to lunch together.

"Eunji, I'll follow you in a bit. I've got something to do." Eunji gave me a suspicious look before she smiled and nodded. "Okay, see ya." She grabbed her bag and left the classroom, texting someone on the way out.

As I stood at the back of the class packing my bag, I saw Jimin tell the boys something before they walked of, leaving him and myself. "You're gonna sit with us, H." Jimin leaned against my desk as he spoke. I swear this boy cannot just stand straight without leaning on something. she thought

"No that's weird, I don't know them." I waved my hand at him and swung my bag over my shoulder. "Why would it be weird? They're my best friends and you're my girlfriend." Jimin shrugged and gripped onto my hand. 

"Fake girlfriend. And no, Eunji's gonna be alone as well." I rolled my eyes but still let him drag me towards the noisy cafeteria filled with students. "I think you've forgotten that Eunji and Taehyung basically can't stay away from each other. Oh look, they're already sat together." Jimin chuckled and I sighed.

"Alright, I'll come." I tugged on his hand a little as he carried on dragging me. 

"I was gonna take you anyway, babe."

| teaser

"Bro, stop flirting with my girlfriend."

Bye Bitchesssssssssssssssssss :))))))