Chapter 3

<< WHAT AM I TO YOU. >>

30 minutes passed by which felt like ages

30 minutes passed by which felt like ages. We were finally finding out our roommates after Mrs Lee announced some school rules.

"Eunji and Taehyung." She announced the first pair whilst looking at a paper which looked like a register.

"Hansol and Yerin."
"Kai and Jenny."
"Krystal and Jackson."
"Hyuk-woo and Hye-Jin."

She called out, pretty much the whole class before she called out my name near the end.

"Hana and Ju- oh! Hana, your actual roommate is abroad at the moment and since Jimin doesn't have a partner---"

Oh shit no. Please don't say he's my roommate

"--- you two can be roommates until Hana's roommate returns!" She smiled but I only felt like slapping her at that moment.

Jimin, who was sat next to me, gave me a cute eye smile which made me internally die on the inside. I smiled back at him, feeling slightly awkward.

Soon, the bell went off, signalling all the students to get to there dorms. I picked up my belongings, ready to leave the class before I felt a hand on my wrist, preventing me from doing so. "Let's walk together." Jimin smiled at me before pulling me along behind him.

I couldn't help but notice, nearly all the girls in the campus glaring holes into me. I silently watched Jimin's back muscules move as he pulled me along. As we passed by, I caught a glimpse of Eunji and her boyfriend, Taehyung, waving at me. Before I could even wave or say anything back to the pair, we came to a halt.

"We're here!" Jimin turned around smiling at me. I gave him a half smile, looking at the door in front of us. We both entered the dorm room, looking at our surroundings. "Which room do you want Hana-ssi?" He said in a cute voice as we checked out both rooms. "That one." I pointed to the one at the far end of the huge dorm.

I slowly entered the dark doom, dragging my baggage behind me. I didn't expect the room to look anything like what it did when I stepped foot in it.

Though it was quite small, compared to the previous room, one thing I could definitely say was that it was my style. Dark.

I set my bag on the side of the bedside table whilst I jumped onto the soft material of the comforter. I wonder what my parents, sister and Harper would be doing right now. I already miss Harper, I would have to call her in a bit.

~

1 hour passed by like a flash, I woke up to a familiar face. Jimin. He was shaking me so I would wake up. For a second, I stared at his face confused, completely forgetting who he was.

"Finally! You're so hard to wake up." He sighed, looking around my room. "This room is nice." He smiled at me with a thumbs up. "But haven't you unpacked yet?" He stared at my full suitcase in confusion.