Chapter 28

<< LOVE MAZE.>>

>>

"No."

"No?" He stared at his student in confusion as she held a stern look on her face.

"I don't want to change my roommate." Hana shrugged and forced out a faint smile on, covering her blank expression. "That's what you asked right?"

"Yes, yes okay that's fine." The 18 year old watched her teachers fingers quickly type something onto his laptop before he looked up at her with tired smile. "Thank you for making my life easier by making your decision straight away." He sighed and fell back into his chair.

"You're dismissed. Why are you still standing there?" Mr Lee furrowed his eyebrows and pointed towards the door, returning back to his bitch-like attitude. 

"Oh yeah." Hana awkwardly smiled and snapped out of her daydream, immediately leaving the room.

"Yes I do."

"Okay that's fine, we just need to know what Song Hana has said about this." Mrs Kim, Jungkook's form teacher, smiled. "Do you not like your own room?" She laughed sweetly and turned to the boy, genuinely curious about was his answer was going to be.

"It's not that." The brunet shook his head, his lips forming a slight grin. "Hana's just--- She's just---" He stopped blabbering when the young teacher smirked, raising a suggesting brow.

"Your girlfriend?" She asked.

"What? No! No! She's just. . .a friend. Yeah, Hana's a close friend." Jungkook swallowed the lump forming in his throat as he averted his eyes away from his favourite teacher. He was embarrassed, although Mrs Kim was young and she understood her students. 

The younger boy felt embarrassed to talk about stuff like that to his teacher. 

I mean who wouldn't.

"Ah, I see." The older obviously saw how uncomfortable the latter was as she changed the topic. "Umm, I will let you know about your roommate tomorrow then," She smiled and packed her stuff away for lunch. "You may now leave, enjoy your lunch Jungkook."

"Thanks Mrs Kim." Jungkook dipped his head into a small and respectful bow before swinging his bag over his shoulder and leaving the classroom. "I appreciate it."

As Jungkook turned, right after he stepped out of the classroom, his eyes was met with another unexpected pair. Jimin's held a stoic expression but the younger boy could tell that he was indeed annoyed.

He had heard it all.

Jungkook was completely oblivious over the fact that his friend, Hana's boyfriend, was stood there the whole time he talked about Hana.

"Since when has Hana been your close friend?" The older latter suddenly asked, his face not slipping out a single emotion. "You literally met yesterday."

"Jimin Hyung!" Jungkook stiffed a nervous smile at Jimin's emotionless face. "You heard everything?" He rubbed his nape with his palm.

"Yeah I heard everything." said Jimin. "I heard that 'Hana's a close friend'"

The brunet unknowingly let a sigh leave his lips when Jimin said this, he was beyond relieved that he didn't hear the part before. 

Sure, he would probably find out soon that his best friend asked to room with his girlfriend but Jungkook just didn't want Jimin to misunderstand, especially after they met after so long.

"We've met each other before." Without knowing, Jungkook let the first thing he thought of, slip out.

"You've met before? Then why didn't Hana say anything about it before." Jimin asked.

"Because it was a long time ago, when I visited Australia for a bit." He watched the grey haired boy shake his head slightly before opening his mouth to talk again.

"But Hana didn't say anything." He looked at the floor, confused. "I don't understand." He shook his head side to side.

"You don't need to understand hyung, It's nothing important." Jungkook forced a grin, and slapped the lads shoulder. "Now come on! We don't have long left of lunch and I'm starving so. . .let's fucking go!"

Before Jimin could question the latter further, he was pushed forward, towards the cafeteria.

I really don't understand.

~

"You will understand soon!"

Hana yelled and threw the pillow next to her, in Jimin's face.

The 9 of them were sat in Eunji and Taehyung's dorm living room as they all scattered around in the room, watching fucking Peppa pig.

You might be thinking, what about Jungkook and Hana? Well, after what happened the previous day, the blonde girl completely ignored him. Not in a rude way, she just simply avoided him as much as she could.

 When the rest were talking to each other, they would always join two different conversations. Jungkook would become really nervous around her as his ears would burn a crimson colour whilst he quickly covered them.

It was weird for the two, after being apart for 2 years, it was unusual to suddenly see them around so much. Hana would even forget that he was even there at times. 

Likewise, Jungkook would too. It just felt different for the two to think that they had something between them at some point and they were pulled away from each other.

It was weird for the couple to think that they couldn't stand not seeing each other for a day 2 years ago yet now, they had become so accustomed to not have each other around so it became strange and even scary to suddenly be around each other all the time.

They were both thinking, how did it become like this? The person that I could never be apart from, now feels uncomfortable being anywhere near me.

A sad chuckle escaped Jungkook's lip as he looked over at Jimin cuddling over Hana. He was happy that she was finally happy. Because he didn't deserve her. 

He glanced at the real couple, how Hana fought Jimin for being clingy with her. He immediately reminisced about how she was like that when he was clingy with her as well, back then. How she would scold him for never letting go off her.

He knew how she secretly loved him being clingy back then.

How she would deliberately hide her smile so he didn't know.

How she she would secretly hope that he would carry on.

How she loved him at some point.

He knew it all.

A tear escaped his reddened eyes as he instinctively wiped it away from his blushing cheeks. It had become too normal for Jungkook to hide his emotions, It was unhealthy. It had become too normal for Jungkook to show everyone he was okay.

When he wasn't.

| teaser

"You'd look sexy as a dom, you know?"

Bye bitchesssssssssssssssss :)))))