Chapter 5

<< FOR YOU. >>

"She's my girlfriend

"She's my girlfriend."

I stood there blank for a moment before a muscular arm wrapped around my waist, causing me to lean forward, my face making contact with a chest. Jimin stood there, in front of the blonde-haired girl with me in his arms. I looked up at the older boy for a second before i heard the girl speak, in utter shock.

"Really?" She started, staring at me in shock and then back up at the boy in disbelief. "This new girl? Of all people?" she gave me cocky look, purposely exaggerating the all in the sentence. I opened my mouth to protest against the girl in front of me before he spoke again.

"Anything wrong?" Jimin spoke again, looking directly into the eyes of the girl questioning him. As if i said something, she looked dead into my eyes and spoke. "You won't have him long. He's mine." she replied, she looked at me as if Jimin wasn't even present. "Try me bitch." i rolled my eyes, pleased at my curt response.

With that, Jimin grabbed my forearm, "Babe, lets go." We both walked out as we heard Jenny huff in annoyance.

As we walked through the full corridors, i received many glares as the single bitches looked down at his muscular arm wrapped around my waist securely. I came to realisation as to what just happened as i pulled Jimin aside. "What was that?" i directed my finger to the room we left.

"Listen Hana, I need you to do me a favour." Jimin stared at me with desperation. "Can you be my fake girlfriend?" Jimin finished, as i stared at him blankly.

Thats when it hit me. What the fuck did he just say? "Please?" He stared at me with hopeful eyes. "But why?" i asked confused at his sudden request.

"I need to get rid of these sluts." he indicated towards the halls where the girls stood, trying to hear the conversation. I could see the worried expression as he waited for my next words.

i smiled at the unsure boy in front of me before i let out a few words. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." i spoke only to receive a shocked look of Jimin.

A small blush crept up to my cheeks as i realised what it came out like. "Fake. Fake girlfriend." i finished my previous sentence. The cute eye smile that i love, made its way to his awfully handsome face at my words.

~

It was currently 5:00 and we finally arrived at our dorm as we both collapsed on the comfy sofa next to eachother. Jimin turned his head as he gave me a small smile. I mirrored his actions before closing my eyes. "Tired?" Jimin asked as i reopened my eyes. i hummed in response before taking out my  phone to call Harper.

"Hi!" Harper's loud voice immediately, made me drag the phone away from my ear. "Hi." I smiled at her overly enthusiastic voice. "How's it going?" she asked and i could clearly hear the smirk evident in her voice. I rolled my eyes at her question as if she could see me. "Shut up." i replied as i realised that Jimin was looking up at me from his phone.

"Oh! And you parents asked about you today." her voice sounded rather unsure. "What did they say?" I looked down, worried to what she will say next. "They asked me where you are but i just said that you told no one." she said with a more sure voice that before. "Oh." Was the only word i said, completely out of words. "Harper!" I hear her mum's voice in the background as she replies quickly. "Alright, Hana talk to you tomorrow! I gotta go!" she said before i cut the call after a short 'bye'.

Jimin turned to me, "A friend?" he raised his right eyebrow at me. i hummed, "Best Friends actually. We're really close." i smiled, thinking about my best friend that i trust with everything.

What would i do without her?

Jimin smiled at me before getting up from the sofa which resolved into the sofa rising again beside me. "I'm going to bed. you should too." He smiled at me before giving me a side hug and entering his room. Immediately after he let go, I was upset due to the lack of warmth. He sure made my heart go crazy at whatever he does.

I smiled at myself as I was ready to get into my warm bed. I collapsed onto the warm bed, picking up my phone from the bedside phone. I skimmed passed all the numbers that I had before it stopped on the last one. I still have his number. I still have my exes number. I sighed as I dropped my phone back in its place.

I haven't seen him in 3 years. I was taken away from him. I loved him so much. When we were separated by our parents, you could say it was one of the hardest periods of my life.

Not being able to wake up to his big, bulky arm wrapped around my waist as he whined to stay in bed For another 5 minutes. How he gave me piggy back rides around the park.

Screaming each others names, we were torn apart but he managed to give me a necklace I haven't taken of since. I picked up the piece of jewellery around my neck, playing around with it before a loud knock erupted the room.

The door swung open to Jimin, his black hair stuck out of all places as if he just woke up. He stared at me with a pout before speaking. "My heaters not working so it's cold. Can I sleep here?" He fidgets with his fingers. At first I was a bit surprised with the question but regardless, I patted the bed space beside me.

"Get in." I whispered to the male before turning around. I shut my eyes as I felt the bed dip next to me. "Night, H." I hummed in response as I felt sleep take over my body.

| teaser

"They're matching!"

Bye bitchesssss ❤️❤️❤️