Chapter 1

<< MOVING ON. >>

\ Song Hana

\ Song Hana

It was the day I finally moved out. Moved out from my house, moved out of the country.

I was finally going to South Korea.

My parents wanted me to be a doctor and stay in Australia but I didn't want that. We would argue about it nearly everyday. And it always ended the same way; me getting 'sent to my room'. It was like that for 5 years of my life until I turned 18. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to be an idol but it wasn't a 'successful' enough job for my parents.

All my parents cared about was their own status and not about my happiness. I couldn't take it anymore, I decided to just leave, without saying a thing.

<<>>

It was a Saturday morning, my parents would be leaving in about 20 minutes to work. They knew nothing about me leaving, in fact they thought that I changed my mind and wanted to be a doctor. They were so wrong.

Finally, I heard the front door close creating a loud 'bang'. I immediately jumped out of my cozy bed that I was going to miss. I had exactly an hour and a half to get out of the house.

I quickly jumped into the shower, feeling the warm liquid run down my bare back. I thought about how my life would be in Korea. All I know, so far is that, I was going to be attending the most popular school in Korea. I also read the information on the school and it mentioned something on roommates but honestly, I wasn't bothered who it was, as long I was going to fulfil my dream.

As I dried my self of, i slightly swiped across the foggy mirror so I was now able to see my own reflection.

I'm a decent sized girl, not too skinny but not fat either. You could describe me as the more 'curvy' type. I had dark brown hair that fell down to my back in light curls.

I let my hair sway around from the wind coming out of the hairdryer in my hand. After drying my hair completely, I let my hair down and put on the clothing I left out the night before so it was ready.

I picked up my two suitcases that stood next to my bedroom door

I picked up my two suitcases that stood next to my bedroom door. As I walked out the door, I picked up my purse and phone and dragged the suitcases across the marble tiles creating rough noises.

Eventually, I reached the front door, quickly giving the house one more glance taking in every detail of the house I grew up in. Maybe, just maybe, this would be the last time I saw the house.

I turned around to the familiar face I would never ever forget. Harper, my best friend. My Mother and her Mother were best friends since they were young as well. They were both born in Korea and came here at a young age and that let to them getting married to our fathers. Me and Harper were both half Korean and half Australian, both of our dads being Australian.

She was always there for me, through thick and thin. But Unfortunately, she wasn't coming along with me. Harper was dropping me off to the airport as she was the only one that knew about my sudden leave.

She slowly hugged me as she cried in my arms. Harper clutched onto the material of my hoodie as she sobbed hard. I let out a soft chuckle as I hugged the older girl, trying my best to calm her down.

"Come on, Harper! Stop being a crybaby!" I pulled away from the hug, brushing her curly blonde hair out of her face. "Why are you leaving me?" She looked at me, pouting. I just gave her a sad smile.

Although Harper was older by a few months she definitely didn't act like it. In fact, anyone would think that I'm older, except for the fact that she is a little taller than me.

Stepping into the big black car, I buckled my seat belt as I stared at the big house that I grew up in. Harper's voice snapped me out of my thoughts as we started moving of the pavement onto the road.

"Make sure to call me everyday!" She popped as she focused on the road in front of her, swaying her phone in the air.

"Don't worry, I will." I whispered, leaning my head on the seat. The rest of the ride was peaceful, except for the soft muffles coming from the radio playing Bigbang. I quietly shuffled around in my seat, getting comfy for the rest of the ride.

After a long 45 minutes, we finally arrived at the airport, hearing all the commotion of people bidding their goodbyes and even greeting each other after a long time.

I stepped out onto the inside car park, neatening out the creases on my hoodie. I made my way to the boot at the end of the car, slowly pulling out my bag. Not long after Harper came out, helping me with the heavy luggage.

Before I could even make it to the door of the airport, I was attacked into one of Harper's teddy bear hugs that I loved. I smiled over her shoulder as she hugged me as if it was the last time we would see each other.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Hana." She pulled away from the hug and smiled at me. I returned the smile to her, only to get poked in my cheeks where my two dimples were.

"Me too Harp." I gave her a sad smile. "Oh! And make sure to tell me if you get a guy roommate and he's good looking." Her smile turned into a cheeky grin. "Sure." I rolled my eyes, waving her off. "I'm gonna miss you!" She yelled from behind me. I turned and waved before entering through the doors into the large crowds.

| teaser

"Park Jimin. His name is Park Jimin."

Bye bitchesssss ❤️❤️❤️