Chapter 16

<< EGO. >>

 >>

"Dance." We all spoke in unison. We all walked over to the changing rooms, exchanging small conversations between a few of us. 

"Hey I'm going to the toilet." Eunji spoke as she desperately left the place and to the washroom across the hall. "Okay." I replied to the girl and entered the inside changing rooms.

"Hey Bitch." I heard the voice that I completely despised behind me. 

"Look at me when I'm speaking you whore!" She yelled catching the attention of the rest of the girls that were changing into there dance clothes. 

"What the fuck do you want now?" I groaned and turned to the blonde haired girl "Don't you have anything better to do with your damn life? Seriously." I rolled my eyes at Jenny and proceeded to get a changing place.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that!" She pulled me out of the changing room and pushed me against the door. "Look newbie---"

My blood boiled at her choice of words and she definitely seemed to notice as she smirked. "---I told you to do one thing and it seems like you just want it the hard way."

I pushed the female away from me as she stumbled back, her back hitting the opposite wall. "If your talking about still wanting my boyfriend---" 

It was my turn to smirk as I watched her jaw clench. "You're not getting him bitch." I pressed slowly and watched her face glow red from anger.

"Fuck you!" Her hand full of rings shot up to strike me in the face but before I could feel any sort of pain, a hand grabbed onto her wrist. 

"What---" Jenny looked up from my face and saw the irritated face of Jimin.

"Try to touch Hana one more time and watch." Jimin pulled me away from the blonde girl and she looked as if she was going to burst into tears at any moment.

Before I could even open my mouth to speak, someone beat me to it.

"You know, you would think after a while you might stop putting your effort into bringing people down, and instead focus on your own shitty life. Because, news flash, no one gives a shit about you." A deep voice spoke from behind. 

"Fuck off, Jenny." Namjoon never got angry and to see him angry now was--- scary.

Behind Namjoon, stood the rest of the boys and Eunji. They all looked just as annoyed whilst Eunji looked worried as she looked over at me with a 'sorry' look.

We all watched Jenny run away, scared after Yoongi stepped towards her. All I could say was that their scary faces didn't last long as they all burst out laughing after the girl had left the scene. "She's such a slut." Yoongi chuckled and entered the dance studio across from us.