Chapter 26

<<R U HAPPY NOW?>>

"Han, are you okay?" Eunji stared at her friend, worried

"Han, are you okay?" Eunji stared at her friend, worried. "You suddenly left. Everyone was scared something happened. I was gonna come to check but I saw you here."

Hana smiled at her best friend and pulled her into a hug, catching Eunji by surprise. She knew Hana wasn't the most fond of hugs and skin ship in general. "I'm fine. I just felt really sick." The blonde haired girl nervously chuckled.

"Oh, are you feeling better now then? You should have told me, I would have come with you." She slightly slapped the shorter girls shoulder.

"No, It's alright. I didn't wanna worry anyone. And plus, your friend literally just came, you should stay with him." Hana smiled and took her maths books out of her locker.

"You know he's your friend now as well Hana?" Eunji leaned against the locker beside Hana's as the younger shuffled through through her locker.

Friend.

"I guess." She shrugged.

"He is. Anyways, I need to get to my English lesson so I'll see you at the end?" The purple haired girl asked, cutely jumping side to side. "We can go to my dorm after?" Hana nodded and watched her happily skip away.

Quietly laughing and shaking her head at her best friends childish behaviour, Hana sighed and went back to looking for the lost textbook that she had been looking for ages ago. "Where is this stupid--- ah, found it."

The 18 year old whispered to herself and reached out to grab it. Just as Hana went to close her locker door, She felt a strong hand on her shoulder.

She was  pushed on her locker door, causing the door to bang shut. Lucky that no one was out in the corridors, Hana looked up confused at the body blocking her body from moving.

Her dark eyes were met with another pair, staring at her intensely.

Jungkook's eyes stayed cold but at the same time showed so many emotions. Hana yet again, felt like the air was knocked out of her lungs. She couldn't utter a word whilst she watched the boy's eyes turn a pink colour as if he was bottling up all his tears, just like herself.

"How are you?" Jungkook suddenly asked the unexpected question, his thicker bottom lip clearly quivering as he waited for her reply. "God, I missed you so much." He slowly leaned his head back and closed his eyes, a lone tear rolling down his cheek.

Hana couldn't stop it either as her own tears fell. Wiping at then quickly, she avoided his hard gaze. "So this is where they brought you?" She looked at the door behind him instead.

"I haven't seen you in 2 years and 239 days and this is what you say? And yes, this is where they decided to bring me." The tall boy chuckled and turned his gaze back to her face whilst Hana looked at him in shock.

"You counted." It wasn't a question, she was just extremely shocked at his sudden statement.

"Of course." He smiled softly leaned closer to her face. "I could never forget you. Even if I tried." Jungkook admitted as more tears fell down his fair face.

"I missed you too, Jungie." Hana smiled through her tears, calling him the nickname he hated whilst watching him let out a small chuckle.

"R u happy now?"

"Bro what are you doing to my girlfriend?" They heard a voice from the end of the hallway. Snapping their heads to the sudden voice, they saw Jimin standing their looking at the taller boy annoyed.

Jungkook's face changed real quick, Hana watched as his face slowly lose colour. He turned to the female, his tears still falling as he tilted his head to the side, as if he were questioning the girl if Jimin was lying.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered when she didn't reply to his unspoken question.

"I didn't want to hurt you." She managed to utter, looking away from his hurt gaze. It hurt too much to look at him, especially after knowing that she was the reason of his saddened look.

"Jungkook," Hana reached for his hand.

Instead Jungkook chuckled bitterly, looking over at Jimin who stood there confused as he watched his 'girlfriend' and best friend. "If you told me before it would have hurt less. I wouldn't have gotten my hopes up. I wouldn't have thought I could win you back---"

He smiled at her softly and shook his head.

"But I'm glad your happy now."

He couldn't wait, he would be more hurt if he watched them together. So he quickly wiped at his moist eyes and left through the door.

"Jungkook!" Jimin called out and went after the boy as Hana just stared at the floor. She prayed that Jimin wouldn't come back, she didn't want the male to see her like that. She was glad that he didn't see her crying before.

Hana silently cried as her back slid against the locker door. The lassie grabbed onto the roots of her newly dyed hair and wailed. At this point, she couldn't care less if anyone else heard her from the class across.

She just needed to cry. She'd lost him, she knew that. But at the same time, she was happy because she thought she didn't deserve Jungkook at all. He was too good for her.

In fact, she didn't deserve him before, now or ever.

He was perfect and she was just a girl that ran away from her family and problems.

That's what she had stuck in her head like a broken record.

You're useless.

She remembered her mothers words. Hana remembered how many times she had been downgraded by people, making her feel like absolute shit. Her old 'friends'. Her teacher, parents, Jenny.

She just had enough. And when she thought it would finally be over when she came here, it was no better. She felt like shit for the way she couldn't do anything to keep Jungkook back then and she couldn't do anything now either.

The female shook her head side to side.

Hana dried her face with her black sweater and fanned her face, slowly breathing to calm herself down. Picking up the work book and text books of the floor, she walked slowly to her maths class that she was already so late to but she didn't care. 

The girl just needed a distraction from it all. Even though she knew Maths wasn't the best subject, it would definitely distract her.

I hope he's fine.

| teaser

"Don't worry, you'll always look gorgeous in my eyes."

Bye Bitchesssssssssssssss :)))))