36

We're officially two weeks in now. So far everything has gone smoothly. It helps that the guys were given a couple days off with no worries of interviews or concerts. Louis invited Sean to this show since it was the last one close to home.

Emma, Sean, and I have all done group calls but they've never been at a decent time cause of the time difference. I can't complain too much though. Sean and I agreed she could call whenever worked best for her since she needs to focus on school rather than us.

We've been here since 7 this morning and the lack of sleep has been killing all of us. I look over to Lou who looks worse than the rest of us. "Lou do you want to grab a coffee with me?" She tossed her bag on the table and sighed a please.

We throw on hoodies and head out one of the back exits. Thankfully there was a small coffee shop around the corner and not too many people were walking around the arena yet. We made sure to order something for some of the other crew and all nine of the guys as well. Bless Lou for being able to carry two of the carriers cause I don't have the balance to do so.

I held the door to the arena open for her and we made our way back to the dressing room. I texted the guys and Lou handed out the crews drinks. Last thing we wanted were the guys stealing someone else's.

The guys all thanked us and placed themselves around the room. "Spence, when is Sean going to be here?" Louis asked looking up from his phone.

"Around o-speaking of the devil, he just texted me saying he'll be here in 15" I smiled. I replied an okay and let him know where to enter.

"We finally get to meet the infamous Sean?!" Ashton squealed.

I rolled my eyes "well it's not like you haven't talked to him before Ash. Oh by the way guys Emma says hi and she misses you" the 5 seconds of summer boys looked at me confused while the 1D boys told me to send hello and love her way.

"And who's Emma?" Luke asked moving beside me.

"She's a friend. She moved to New York for uni." I explained while Calum started wiggling his eyebrows to try to suggest that there was something more. "Stop it," I pointed, "she's just a friend that's it."

"Yeah a friend that calls you pet names and clearly has a thing for you," Harry coughed out. I rolled my eyes at him. Zayn hit his chest. "What I'm not wrong," he mumbled.

"I'm going to grab Sean," I grumbled walking away from everyone. When I left I could hear louis give Harry a hard time over what happened. I shouldn't have gotten upset with him, it was just a joke on his end. I made a mental note to apologize when I got back to the room.

I open the exit and prop it open and sit on the steps and wait. I left earlier than I should've but I didn't want to get even more upset than I already was.

"Hey I got you your iced coffee," Sean says. I grab my chest. He quietly chuckles at me and I take my coffee. I thank him and we go back inside to the dressing room. I hum as I take a sip of my second coffee of the day.

"Guys this is Sean. Sean this is Ashton, Mikey, Luke, and Calum." Sean goes over and gives them all the 'bro hug' thing and takes my previous seat next to Luke. I walk over to Harry and sit next to him on the floor. "I'm sorry for getting so upset. I know it was a joke and I shouldn't have reacted that way." He smiled down at me and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said anything in front of everyone." I forgave him and leaned on his shoulder. "Also do you really need more coffee? You could barely keep still with the last one you had." He laughed at me.

"He didn't know about the first but it's okay cause coffee makes me happy," I smile.

I look over to Sean and see he's lost in his own world with the 5sos boys. He officially gets along with all my family and I don't think I could be happier.

"Spencer why have you been hiding him? He's a blast!" Ashton asks.

"I haven't hid him! You literally have stolen my phone every time you know I'm on the phone with him since the first day i met you!" Cal and Luke can't help but to laugh. Niall joins in only a couple seconds later.

Paul comes into the room letting the four know they have sound check in five. The guys all groan. They all start walking to the stage when Cal grabs my coffee and runs. I go to get up and realize it's not worth it. Harry was right, I didn't need it anyways. I huff and move next to Sean. He offers me the rest of his drink but I decline.

I ask him about school, since he started this past week. The most boring, generic answers come out of this kids mouth. He mentioned that there's a rumor Quinn dropped out or his family moved without anyone knowing since no one has seen him. I felt a prick in my heart as he said the name. I quickly relaxed knowing there's no possible way I'd ever have to be near him again especially if he did move.

I took a good look at him and knew he was hiding something. "Is there possibly anything else you'd like to share with me about school?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Well um there's this girl," he blushed. I was probably more excited than him. He hasn't really talked to anyone since him and Nikki broke up a couple months ago. I knew it was rough for him but it's nice to finally see him go back to normal.

Her name is Gianna and she's new. He was her chaperone for the first couple days so she wouldn't get lost and they hit it off from there. They've been texting day and night, today being an exception since he's here.

After some time the bands switch out. Luke slowly starts leaving his shell around Sean and becomes almost as bubbly as Ashton is normally.

Tonight easily became one of the best nights on tour. I made Sean watch the concert with me from our special seating. I've seen the show a handful of times already but it gets better almost every night.