23

It's been 2 weeks since I last spoke to Sean. He never answered my text that night, not that I blame him. The guys have taken me to the studio cause they don't want to leave me alone more than I have to be. Honestly I'm grateful for it but it's getting kinda old now. They're about to finish their album so there's a lot of press going around and paps so I've been in the media a lot more. I haven't looked on twitter or anything to see what everyone says and I know the guys appreciate that more than anything.

I got my official first phone this week after months of the guys promising me. Thankfully it's an iPhone so it's easy enough to figure out. I've gotten really close with one of the new interns at the studio as well. Her name is Emma and she's super sweet. She's 17 (I'm not really sure how she managed to grab an internship here at all and neither is she to be completely honest) but she has an old soul and it's really refreshing to be around her. She's been keeping me company the past couple weeks while the guys are working so I'm not super lonely.

"Hey babs, I'm running to Panera for lunch do you want anything?" Emma asked.

"Can you get me one of those green lemonade tea things you always get? Maybe a sandwich? Whatever one works. Let me grab some cash real quick hold on!" I start grabbing my wallet knowing I have some money in there.

"You don't need to, bab, my treat. You payed last time anyways. I'll be back don't miss me too much," she laughed walking out the door. The guys don't really want me leaving the studio without them and she knows so she'll always bring her lunch back with her so we can hang out for the hour.

I look at my phone hoping that there would be a message from Sean but I knew better. He won't be reaching out this time it would be up to me and i know i need to get better before i do so. I plugged in my head phones and enjoy my music. Another great thing about getting close with Emma is that she showed me a couple different bands and artists that I've been into lately. Normally I would've hated it but she forced me to listen to all of her music and it grew on me.

"Here ya go Spenc! It's just half a turkey sandwich with tomato and lettuce and your tea. There's also some chips too if you want but if you don't want them I can just leave them in the cabinet for someone else to eat." Emma tossed me a bag and puts down a drink carrier with both of our drinks on it.

"You're a life saver I thought I'd die!" I squeal. She laughs at me and plops down on the couch next to me, extending her legs across it.

"You know what we need to do babs?" She says after swallowing some food. I give her a questioning look, motioning for her to keep talking. "We need to have a girls night. Face masks, gross disgusting food, terrible movies, ya know? The basic shit friends do."

"I've never actually done a girls night unless you count the one night Liam, Zayn, and I did face masks but even that was months ago," I laugh thinking about that night. Emma goes wide eyed.

"What do you mean you've never done a girls night!? Spencer I'm off this weekend we have to do it tonight or tomorrow!!" She screams getting dirty looks from some of the older office workers

"I'll have to ask my dad and see but I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem with it."

"What do you have to ask me?" Louis whispers in my ear making me jump.

"Fuck Louis you almost made me drop my drink!" Both him and Emma laugh at me "but I was wondering if Emma and I could do a girls night either tonight or tomorrow since she's off for the weekend?" I asked giving him my puppy dog eyes

"Only if you can come over with enough stuff for everyone," he looks at Emma.

"Of course. I have an abundance of different face masks for different skin types so you all should be good!" I turn around and hug Louis thanking him. "I'm out of here at 5 so I can be over around 6:30?" She asks me